BY KODAK #9 in SLRs

Loaded with Kodak Max 800 Film. Easy to grip and take pictures, even when wet. Water proof to 35 ft. 27 exposures. One-time use camera, loaded with 35mm Kodak Max 800 film. Rugged, shock resistant design. Sharp/Best Lens: Specially designed Ektanar lens, scratch and sunscreen stain resistant. Sharpest pictures: Ektanar lens together with Kodak Max Versatility Plus Film provides the sharpest pictures*. Kodak recycles: 100% of this camera by weight will be reused or recycled when your photofinisher returns it to Kodak . Limited warranty: This product is guaranteed against defects in materials, workmanship, labeling and packaging until the stated expiration date. Kodak s sole obligation in the event of such defects, or if the film contained inside is lost or damaged by us or an affiliate, is to replace this product with a comparable product containing unexposed film. Exc see more...

Kodak Water & Sport One Time Use Camera
  • "It's cool for a one time use at the water parks over the summer or to give to kids to explore on their own and take pictures without worrying too much.. really fun and simple :) " in 6 reviews
Tayler M.
Tewksbury, MA
Techie Expert Level 1
I feel like I had this or something very similar to this when I was a child. I loved it back then and still love it now! I have one for my kids already ready for summer time.
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
Techie Expert Level 1
One-time use cameras call out to the old me still jammin in the 90's ūüėā I saw several comments mentioning "low quality pictures" and that's true..are they the best of the best? Of course not. Since becoming a mom myself, I've passed the tradition on to my kids and they get one for every vacation. It's a durable camera, and it's perfect for allowing your kids to take pictures of whatever they wanted, and it's water claim is true
Maria De Jesus B.
Techie Expert Level 1
I bought a two pack of these a few summer's ago to take along and snap shots at the beach and pool. I wanted a portable, easy option that I could get wet without any worries... this was the perfect choice! I LOVE photography, so capturing everything from casual moments to posed moments is very important to me. I was able to use this with no issue around water.
Lucia W.
Nashville, TN
Works very well underwater, and maintains its water-tight seal exceptionaly well. This design has been around for more than a decade, and it has proven itself. Understand though, that film is a different animal than digital, and has different limitaions. You will need quite a bit of light to shoot underwater (forget night shots with this) as this model does not have a flash. Also, the clarity and depth of the water are major factors in a successful photo. This works great in a swimming pool in bright sun! Also consider this camera for outdoors in the pouring rain or in the snow, but again, this is a daylight only camera.
Janessa R.
Cottonwood Heights
This camera does a fantastic job of taking photos under wet conditions and can even be used underwater up to 35 ft below the water level. The pictures come out reasonably clear, apart from human error such as shaking the camera while snapping a photo however in a day and age where we're so used to being able to zoom in or focus the lens on a particular part of the item being photographed, just realize that your photos will not include these features. I didn't find much of a issue with the photos I took while using this camera. They weren't as clear as those I took on my iPhone or with my Canon camera but the did provide a good image overall.
Jennifer B.
Plano, TX
This camera is great to take on vacations with you! It can take more of a beating than a regular camera, which is nice when you're somewhere like Six Flags or Disney World. Since it's water proof, it can go on water rides with you and won't get ruined. My husband and I used one of these at Discovery Cove in Florida on our honeymoon. We took underwater pictures of the fish and sting rays, and it was awesome! I'd definitely recommend this for when you need a tough camera and want to use something in the water. Plus, if you lose it, it's a shame that you've lost the pictures, but you haven't lost a several-hundred-dollar camera.
Jay A.
On my way to SeaWorld my bf and I were scared that my digital camera would get wet and no longer work. We ended up going to CVS for a poncho and saw this Kodak Water & Sport One Time Use Camera. I had never used a waterproof camera. I took pictures of many things including of dolphins up close. When I developed them I was happy how beautiful the pictures came out for me. It was never submerged or anything but water did splash on us. I would buy again. I can't remember the price but I think it would be worth it since my pictures were perfect. I don't have a scanner otherwise I would post that beautiful dolphin picture.
Kris C.
Waterford, MI
As a photo geek who worked in photofinishing for more than 10 years, I can honestly say this was one of the best disposables out there. Versatile and easy to use. They were a pain in the neck to open, but that was only torture for those of us who had to process the film afterward. It's a straight forward camera which takes great underwater shots for those of you who are reluctant to buy a waterproof housing for your digital cam.
Tabatha W.
This camera is great for children when at the beach or pool. Fun camera to pass along and just simply have fun!

Unfortunately, many cell phones are evolving to waterproof. This item is slowing becoming obsolete.

Great for kids but may not be available in the near future. Get pics developed quickly.
Danielle L.
San Diego, CA
This camera is a great option for those who do not have a waterproof point-and-shoot digital camera. They are easy to pick up and use when going on vacation, to a waterpark, or a day out at the beach/lake. But the photos could b better quality. For a disposable camera, its good, but if you are planning on buying multiple, just buy a waterproof/tough digital camera. They take better pictures and you can reuse them!
hazel r.
How many pic does one of these take ? and is the quality good?
Wuelmis L.
Orlando, FL
How good do the pictures come out ?
Yaire M.
Techie Expert Level 1
How much do these cost? Where can I purchase ?
Yesica G.
La Cruz
It's perfect. I need to do one review in the pool with mi niece‚ô•
Carolyn F.
Timmins, ON
How much are these? And do they take good quality photos? Also, how deep would I be able to go with it?:) thanks