BY KODAK #39 in Paper & Card Stock

Starting on a scrapbooking project? Want to print out some pictures of the kids to give to their grandparents? Simply tired of only seeing your photos on a screen? With kodak photo paper, you can print glossy photographs at home. There's no trip to pick up the prints from a local photo counter, and no waiting for photos ordered online to arrive. This pack includes 100 sheets of high-quality glossy photo paper in the most common photograph size, 4"x6". Print photos for your next project on your own schedule, in your own home. Compatible with printers that can print on 4"x6" paper, including printers by kodak, hp, canon,... see more...

Ashlyn H.
Mc Calla, AL
Best quality of photo paper to print your pictures from home. We use this kind of photo paper with the Kodak printer and it turns out beautiful pictures that look like we went and paid good money for. I would suggest this type of photo paper to anybody wanting to print their own pictures cheaper.
Michelle P.
Waynesville, MO
Great quality of paper for printing photos from home. Sometimes its just easier to print your own when you only have a few and don't want to send them out. Great product.
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
Quality is okay. Pictures print nice. When printing them out it curves the paper which i do not like. But just to print pictures i use this still.
Fiona M.
These are great, I love being able to choose how I want my pictures printed rather than leaving it to a company and crossing my fingers.
Katelyn B.
Byron Center, MI
These are pretty decent. I enjoy scrapbooking and these make it a little easier. There are other products that are easier to to use though
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
The quality of these photo papers are amazing and definitely a money saver if you have a printer at home, there is no ink runs and just sheer perfection.
Alannah S.
Adrian, MI
Great high quality photo paper. Always using this brand for all my photo printing needs. Great value.
Ashley G.
This isn't the best photo paper out there, but it is a decent quality for a great price.
Hailey  H.
It is all I use when I print pictures from home. The pictures always turn out nice as long as you make sure to give them plenty of time to dry. I recommend it.
Sian H.
Being interested in photography and carrying it as both a hobby and a living within my art, the photo paper allows me to print any shoots quickly and appropriately. Very professional and I would recommend to any others who wish to print images to look great within the comfort of their own homes.
Sarah C.
Depoe Bay, OR
Is this your favorite photo paper?