Kodak Fun Saver 35mm Single-Use Camera with Flash uploaded by Kim O.

BY KODAK #1 in Disposable Cameras

The Easy Way to Capture Your Memories The Film That s a Camera™. Built-in 35mm Kodak® MAX Film. 27 Exposure 800-speed Film. No Loading Necessary, Focus-free Operation. One-time-use for Ultimate Ease & Convenience. Indoor & Outdoor. Unbeatable Clarity Recyclable Worldwide. see more...

• Does anyone have any cool ways to alter the film? I've pu...5 Answers
  • Does anyone still use these or do you just use your cell ...24 Answers
  • Does anyone actually use these anymore?1 Answers
Kodak Fun Saver 35mm Single-Use Camera with Flash
  • "I love disposable cameras when I am traveling or at a concert (especially when alcohol is involved) I get pretty decent pictures and I don't get upset if I lose it on accident!" in 11 reviews
  • "I would lvoe to use these for weddings again like before where you could leave them on the table for people to take pictures then you develop them for memories." in 10 reviews
  • "Disposables in general are not as popular or widely used; I guess I just don't expect too much out of these because of course they are inferior to digital cameras." in 8 reviews
  • "I use there for my kids field trips so they can take pics and not have to have an electronic device as they are still not quite old enough for a smart phone." in 7 reviews
  • "The only thing there good for is leaving them on tables at weddings and letting your guest go crazy with taking pictures!" in 5 reviews
Amy W.
Los Angeles, CA
There's nothing really to complain about with this product. Disposables in general are not as popular or widely used; I guess I just don't expect too much out of these because of course they are inferior to digital cameras. So for a camera I can just throw in my bag and not worry about, this does the trick just fine!
Kira H.
Honolulu, HI
These are great cameras to give to young children when you go on vacation. It is affordable enough that you can just hand it off to them and not have to worry to much about them wasting their film. It can teach a good lesson in responsibility, and it's always fun to develop and see what you've got
Holly H.
Prairieville, LA
I can't believe they even sell these anymore!!! When would anyone use them?!?!? With the technology of digital photography, it seems insane to have these where you have no idea how the picture has turned out and then to have to pay to have it developed- does anyone do that anymore.....wondering!
Sherhlub V.
These were the cameras back in the days! Super reliable! I think my mom recently took the last scroll of film that she never printed to go print & they turned out better than the picture from our digital camera.
Ginger U.
While this used to be an awesome product, technology has way advanced this. Who doesn't have a smartphone anymore? Most people are using their phones to take photos. I don't even see digital cameras used anymore. I don't see anyone using a camera but a professional or amateur photographer.
Monika K.
These little cameras are fantastic. No one really uses film too much anymore, which is a shame, but using a disposable film camera is so nice because then you have to print out your pictures. It's more fun flipping through a stack of old photos than sliding down your instagram feed.
Caitlin C.
I cannot remember the last time I used one of these, but I absolutely LOVE these cameras. We live in such a disposable world so it's a bit ironic that these disposable cameras create pictures that are so much less disposable than pictures we would take on our $200 smart phones.
Mindy O.
Alcoa , TN
Techie Expert Level 2
Lol! who don't remember these before camera phones I remember before I would go hang out with friends id have to go pick me up a windy camera is what I called them lol man then when u went to get them developed there were always them good pics that never came out lol. good ol days
Tawain G.
Avon park, FL
KODAK CAMERA HAS FILM BUILT INSIDE CAN BE USE QUICK ON THE GO TO TAKE YOUR PICTURES. ITS VERY CONVENINCE AN USE INDOORS AND OUT DOORS TO CAPTURE A BEAUTIFUL MOMENT YOU CAN LOOK BACK ON BUT SOMETIMES YOUR PICTURE COME OUT OK AND SOMETIME THE TURN OUT BAD. BUT OVERALL EASY TO USE.
Alexis S.
Hammond, IN
Techie Expert Level 1
I absolutely love these cameras! They remind me when things used to be so much simpler! It is so easy to use and you just have to take it to a store and have the film developed! They can also be used for weddings by setting them on the table for guests to take photos of each other!
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
Does anyone still use these or do you just use your cell phone?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I did not know you could still buy these.... And where do you develop them???
Veronica T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Just found an undeveloped camera from at least 7 years ago. Chance pics will develop?
Joelle W.
I only take pictures of my favorite people and places with these cameras to put on my walls when they get developed, what do you do with yours?
Nicole G.
San Antonio, TX
Who remembers charging the flash then smacking the bottom to get it to flash without taking a picture... good times lol