Kodak Fun Saver 35mm Single-Use Camera with Flash uploaded by Kim O.

BY KODAK #1 in Disposable Cameras

The Easy Way to Capture Your Memories The Film That s a Camera™. Built-in 35mm Kodak® MAX Film. 27 Exposure 800-speed Film. No Loading Necessary, Focus-free Operation. One-time-use for Ultimate Ease & Convenience. Indoor & Outdoor. Unbeatable Clarity Recyclable Worldwide. see more...

• Does anyone have any cool ways to alter the film? I've pu...5 Answers
  • Does anyone still use these or do you just use your cell ...24 Answers
  • Does anyone actually use these anymore?1 Answers
Kodak Fun Saver 35mm Single-Use Camera with Flash
  • "I love disposable cameras when I am traveling or at a concert (especially when alcohol is involved) I get pretty decent pictures and I don't get upset if I lose it on accident!" in 11 reviews
  • "I would lvoe to use these for weddings again like before where you could leave them on the table for people to take pictures then you develop them for memories." in 10 reviews
  • "Disposables in general are not as popular or widely used; I guess I just don't expect too much out of these because of course they are inferior to digital cameras." in 8 reviews
  • "I use there for my kids field trips so they can take pics and not have to have an electronic device as they are still not quite old enough for a smart phone." in 7 reviews
  • "The only thing there good for is leaving them on tables at weddings and letting your guest go crazy with taking pictures!" in 5 reviews
Kayla H.
It's been a long time since I purchased one of these, but they take good pictures. There are a few downsides, though. Pictures can't be deleted and you need to go get them developed. Also, being a 1 time use product, when you fill it you're done and would need to buy another. But they're small and really light weight and produce good quality pictures.

I've gotten so used to my digital camera that I only use these in a pinch now.
Samantha L.
Grand Haven, MI
This was great for my senior all-nighter in high school (2005). I've seen people putting a camera out on each table at weddings which seems like a fun idea but a bit pricey. Depending on the group, it would be a nice surprise to look at the pictures. Most people own phones with cameras that take decent pictures. What I do like is that Kodak did make a digital disposable camera a while back, not sure how those are.
Dani D.
Ringgold, VA
The only time I ever really bought these cameras was before I bought a DSLR. But I was blowing money left and right on these things, for school dances, clubs, outdoor adventures in creepy places. Such a handy thing to carry in your purse, although every one uses there cell phones now.
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
These are a great option if you don't have a camera. A lot of people use them at events, set them on tables for their to take pics. These are almost instinct because almost everyone these days just use cell phones. The quality of the pictures are not the best and you have to develop the whole camera. Now a days we can just develope a few pictures that we like.
Dustin S.
Spring Hill , TN
It's easy enough to use, but considering that a memory card is only a few times the price of this camera and will hold hundreds of photos, you might consider that approach. This is a dying technology and it's hard to ensure the quality of photos you want with a cheap viewfinder and flash. Consider other options unless you are severely cash strapped.
Brittany L.
These cameras bring me back to my junior high school days! School trips, peace signs, awkward eighth graders!! You just never knew what you were taking a picture of because there was no view finder and the pictures NEVER turned out good. There was always a thumb in the way or it was too dark, but these cameras bring back so many good, old memories.
Rebekah H.
Hiram, GA
It's incredible how expensive these single use cameras have become! They are still convenient for the times you want to have something cheap and disposable where you wouldn't take a traditional camera or phone but not something many people will find a use for anymore (since we seem to take our phones everywhere!) The product itself is good though.
Kristy L.
Petoskey, MI
I have a friend who always buys these for her birthday. There's something special about getting a disposable camera and taking it to get developed. The anticipation to see the pictures you took doesn't exist anymore. Everyone wants instant gratification, but I suggest buying these for your birthday to have physical evidence of a great day.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
These are good for my kiddos to use but to have them developed cost just as much as the camera I have learned that it is easier to use my phone or a digi cam then upload the photos and have them developed. I have my kids use these on scavenger hunts or nature walks just special occasions because of the high development cost.
Devon W.
San Diego, CA
Really good film quality and such a lifesaver when you want that "authentic vacation" look for your pictures, instead of using your iPhone or worrying about hauling and protecting a digital camera. They're light and pretty indestructible, a really great disposable, and it's such a trip that it's considered dated nowadays!
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
Does anyone still use these or do you just use your cell phone?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I did not know you could still buy these.... And where do you develop them???
Veronica T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Just found an undeveloped camera from at least 7 years ago. Chance pics will develop?
Joelle W.
I only take pictures of my favorite people and places with these cameras to put on my walls when they get developed, what do you do with yours?
Nicole G.
San Antonio, TX
Who remembers charging the flash then smacking the bottom to get it to flash without taking a picture... good times lol