Kodak Fun Saver 35mm Single-Use Camera with Flash uploaded by Kim O.

BY KODAK #1 in Disposable Cameras

The Easy Way to Capture Your Memories The Film That s a Camera™. Built-in 35mm Kodak® MAX Film. 27 Exposure 800-speed Film. No Loading Necessary, Focus-free Operation. One-time-use for Ultimate Ease & Convenience. Indoor & Outdoor. Unbeatable Clarity Recyclable Worldwide. see more...

• Does anyone have any cool ways to alter the film? I've pu...5 Answers
  • Does anyone still use these or do you just use your cell ...24 Answers
  • Does anyone actually use these anymore?1 Answers
Kodak Fun Saver 35mm Single-Use Camera with Flash
  • "I love disposable cameras when I am traveling or at a concert (especially when alcohol is involved) I get pretty decent pictures and I don't get upset if I lose it on accident!" in 11 reviews
  • "I would lvoe to use these for weddings again like before where you could leave them on the table for people to take pictures then you develop them for memories." in 10 reviews
  • "Disposables in general are not as popular or widely used; I guess I just don't expect too much out of these because of course they are inferior to digital cameras." in 8 reviews
  • "I use there for my kids field trips so they can take pics and not have to have an electronic device as they are still not quite old enough for a smart phone." in 7 reviews
  • "The only thing there good for is leaving them on tables at weddings and letting your guest go crazy with taking pictures!" in 5 reviews
Kayli C.
Pembroke , ON
These use to be awesome, about 10 years ago! The only thing there good for is leaving them on tables at weddings and letting your guest go crazy with taking pictures! You can''t see your picture and weather its going to turn out, most people always miss what there trying to take a picture of cause they can't see what there taking pictures of, cant be somewhere too dark or too light! Just a big mess.
jana l.
portsmouth
disposable cameras are always fun and great! i love this because of the vintage effect it gave. it was very easy to use and met my expectations. i would buy this again 10/10 recommended!!!
Emerald E.
I love disposable cameras! They're awesome just to have fun or even when travelling. This just brings back so much memories. However, unlike phones and digital cameras where you can see your pictures or delete them, you can't do that with these. That's why I love them. It's fun to see your mistakes only after the picture is printed and you could have a good laugh.
Amanda F.
Toronto, ON
These have been around a long time and for good reason. Kodak Fun Saver 35mm Single-Use Cameras are great to have with you in places where it's too risky to bring any expensive photo gear. They are also great, affordable way to take lots of photos at parties and other events.
Sonia D.
New haw , Surrey
Techie Expert Level 1
Call me old fashioned but I still love a disposable camera! Specially on holidays to capture some shots that I can forget about for a while! I took this one with me skiing and it took some awesome photos! They look so 70s :D would definitely recommend
Amanda N.
Winnipeg
I do not see the point of these little cameras, they can be cute if you are going to a wedding and want people to snap random photos. Otherwise they are rather obsolete. They do not take very good photos at all and the flash really stinks.
Andrea C.
Weston, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
I had three cameras of these a few years ago, it seems good, but I would like more if they were instantaneous like the polaroid or instax mini. Kodak reminds me the old times haha and i love this simple design!
Christina D.
San Juan
Oh the memories!!! Every time there was an event happening I would buy one and use it up. The most exciting part was waiting for the film to develop and see how the pictures turned out. Love!
katie i.
These are def a blast from the past! i use to use these all the time but then cellphones with cameras came out.These were def the best ones in the market for that time period
Katie M.
Thorndale , ON
These cameras are a perfect edition to the guest tables at the wedding! Allow your guests to capture some of the special moments they see through their eyes!
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
Does anyone still use these or do you just use your cell phone?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I did not know you could still buy these.... And where do you develop them???
Veronica T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Just found an undeveloped camera from at least 7 years ago. Chance pics will develop?
Joelle W.
I only take pictures of my favorite people and places with these cameras to put on my walls when they get developed, what do you do with yours?
Nicole G.
San Antonio, TX
Who remembers charging the flash then smacking the bottom to get it to flash without taking a picture... good times lol