Kodak Fun Saver 35mm Single-Use Camera with Flash uploaded by Kim O.

BY KODAK #1 in Disposable Cameras

The Easy Way to Capture Your Memories The Film That s a Camera™. Built-in 35mm Kodak® MAX Film. 27 Exposure 800-speed Film. No Loading Necessary, Focus-free Operation. One-time-use for Ultimate Ease & Convenience. Indoor & Outdoor. Unbeatable Clarity Recyclable Worldwide. see more...

• Does anyone have any cool ways to alter the film? I've pu...5 Answers
  • Does anyone still use these or do you just use your cell ...24 Answers
  • Does anyone actually use these anymore?1 Answers
Kodak Fun Saver 35mm Single-Use Camera with Flash
  • "I love disposable cameras when I am traveling or at a concert (especially when alcohol is involved) I get pretty decent pictures and I don't get upset if I lose it on accident!" in 11 reviews
  • "I would lvoe to use these for weddings again like before where you could leave them on the table for people to take pictures then you develop them for memories." in 10 reviews
  • "Disposables in general are not as popular or widely used; I guess I just don't expect too much out of these because of course they are inferior to digital cameras." in 8 reviews
  • "I use there for my kids field trips so they can take pics and not have to have an electronic device as they are still not quite old enough for a smart phone." in 7 reviews
  • "The only thing there good for is leaving them on tables at weddings and letting your guest go crazy with taking pictures!" in 5 reviews
Ambur M.
Fort Pierce, FL
I used to use all the time or trips and vacation but recently switch to digital camera for my Photoshop class but I would recommend to anyone for field trips vacations travel Etc
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Techie Expert Level 2
These are becoming pretty obsolete but I used to use these all the time when I was a teen. The photos that resulted were pretty hit or miss, some turned out really great but some not so great. They definitely work better in places with natural light. I don't use these anymore because the cost to process it is a little insane.
Bailey B.
This was the real OG camera back in the day. I remember the little crank was so satisfying to turn and the sound of the shutter was the best thing ever. You can still get these developed - Walmart still has the developing center in the electronics area. As long as you camera hasn't been damaged by the elements - your pictures from a decade ago should be okay to print!
Monica C.
Fresno, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
These were the funniest cameras as a kid. They still are. I love developing th pictures because you never know what your going to get. My mom just recently found a film and developed them, and it turns out my little sister took a bunch of photos of herself and my sister and looking back we thought it was cute and funny if her.
Eva C.
1,234 reviews
Techie Expert Level 4
I still use disposable cameras even though I have a top of the line camera. I just like the mystery of seeing the product in such a quick snap form. Although I hate that the only place I can get my film developed is at Wal-Mart or CVS. It costs almost 23 dollars for one roll of film to be processed. Too expensive.
Brittney M.
Honestly wish these would become popular again! There so much fun to use and having that surprised what your photo will look like. Yes your photos aren't as great quality as using a digital camera but for only a few bucks they easily can capture a moment.  Wish these weren't so hard to fine!
Jillian C.
I love using disposables. It’s exciting to not know what the picture will look like until it’s developed. It’s still easy to find these cameras, but it’s harder to get them developed. They generally have to be shipped out and it takes a few weeks. Overall, I would recommend this.
Arielle C.
W Hempstead, NY
This is an awesome disposable camera! It is durable and captures great photos. I highly recommend this disposable camera over other brands. It is super easy to use and is so much fun to use with friends. I loved using it so much, theres nothing like a good old disposable camera!
Yaire M.
Techie Expert Level 1
My mama used to have these and I remember she will use them on the go. They work nice there is also an underwater one, haven't purchased any in along time so I don't remember everything, sorry.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
1,015 reviews
i love the kodak disposables because theyre such a fun surprise once theyre developed! the only problem is the actual developing part now-a-days because so few places do that anymore. the quality of the pictures have always been great though
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
Does anyone still use these or do you just use your cell phone?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I did not know you could still buy these.... And where do you develop them???
Veronica T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Just found an undeveloped camera from at least 7 years ago. Chance pics will develop?
Joelle W.
I only take pictures of my favorite people and places with these cameras to put on my walls when they get developed, what do you do with yours?
Nicole G.
San Antonio, TX
Who remembers charging the flash then smacking the bottom to get it to flash without taking a picture... good times lol