Kodak Fun Saver 35mm Single-Use Camera with Flash uploaded by Kim O.

BY KODAK #1 in Disposable Cameras

The Easy Way to Capture Your Memories The Film That s a Camera™. Built-in 35mm Kodak® MAX Film. 27 Exposure 800-speed Film. No Loading Necessary, Focus-free Operation. One-time-use for Ultimate Ease & Convenience. Indoor & Outdoor. Unbeatable Clarity Recyclable Worldwide. see more...

• Does anyone have any cool ways to alter the film? I've pu...5 Answers
  • Does anyone still use these or do you just use your cell ...24 Answers
  • Does anyone actually use these anymore?1 Answers
Kodak Fun Saver 35mm Single-Use Camera with Flash
  • "I love disposable cameras when I am traveling or at a concert (especially when alcohol is involved) I get pretty decent pictures and I don't get upset if I lose it on accident!" in 11 reviews
  • "I would lvoe to use these for weddings again like before where you could leave them on the table for people to take pictures then you develop them for memories." in 10 reviews
  • "Disposables in general are not as popular or widely used; I guess I just don't expect too much out of these because of course they are inferior to digital cameras." in 8 reviews
  • "I use there for my kids field trips so they can take pics and not have to have an electronic device as they are still not quite old enough for a smart phone." in 7 reviews
  • "The only thing there good for is leaving them on tables at weddings and letting your guest go crazy with taking pictures!" in 5 reviews
Dana H.
Lorain, OH
I didn't even know people still used disposable cameras with today's technology. But I can see these be useful to take somewhere that you don't want your electronics ruined.
lauren v.
I typically use the camera in my phone, but i also love scrapbooking so this is the ONLY camera i will use when i know i want to get some pictures to develop for my book!
Diahann W.
Brooklyn, NY
Love these camera, very cheap and easy to use. Don't expect high quality photos, this isn't a DSLR camera. You get what you get and I love that mystery of taking photos.
nicole c.
Georgetown, TX
You don't get to see what your pictures right away or even if all of them came out decent. but I think this is good for when your going on vacation or on a field trip.
Rebecca G.
Sioux Falls, SD
You may have to wait a couple days to get your pictures developed and you have limited amount of pictures you can take, but it's a good way to take vacation photos.
Joelle W.
Love this camera! Single use cameras are my favorite, although it is much cheaper to take digital pictures, the fun of waiting to get them developed is the best.
Maegan K.
Alexandria, VA
The cameras are okay, but a little pointless nowadays. Digital cameras are relatively cheap now and it is a massive pain to develop the film. Would only recommend this camera if purchasing the waterproof version
Tara H.
Youngsville, LA
This is great for when you don't want to risk your good camera getting messed up. I like the fact that if my nine year old son wants to use my camera, I can buy him one of these. It's reasonably priced as well.
Leezette F.
Clearwater, FL
Not a bad camera when you are in a pinch. We forgot our camera and were able to pick one of these up at Walgreens. We were able to put
it to great use on out trip. Took some great photos of the kids.
I honestly truly miss these! I remember going on vacation with my family when i was little and my mom would buy like 5 and just snap pictures of everything. Then getting them developed was simple.
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
Does anyone still use these or do you just use your cell phone?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I did not know you could still buy these.... And where do you develop them???
Veronica T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Just found an undeveloped camera from at least 7 years ago. Chance pics will develop?
Joelle W.
I only take pictures of my favorite people and places with these cameras to put on my walls when they get developed, what do you do with yours?
Nicole G.
San Antonio, TX
Who remembers charging the flash then smacking the bottom to get it to flash without taking a picture... good times lol