Kodak Fun Saver 35mm Single-Use Camera with Flash uploaded by Kim O.

BY KODAK #1 in Disposable Cameras

The Easy Way to Capture Your Memories The Film That s a Camera™. Built-in 35mm Kodak® MAX Film. 27 Exposure 800-speed Film. No Loading Necessary, Focus-free Operation. One-time-use for Ultimate Ease & Convenience. Indoor & Outdoor. Unbeatable Clarity Recyclable Worldwide. see more...

• Does anyone have any cool ways to alter the film? I've pu...5 Answers
  • Does anyone still use these or do you just use your cell ...24 Answers
  • Does anyone actually use these anymore?1 Answers
Kodak Fun Saver 35mm Single-Use Camera with Flash
  • "I love disposable cameras when I am traveling or at a concert (especially when alcohol is involved) I get pretty decent pictures and I don't get upset if I lose it on accident!" in 11 reviews
  • "I would lvoe to use these for weddings again like before where you could leave them on the table for people to take pictures then you develop them for memories." in 10 reviews
  • "Disposables in general are not as popular or widely used; I guess I just don't expect too much out of these because of course they are inferior to digital cameras." in 8 reviews
  • "I use there for my kids field trips so they can take pics and not have to have an electronic device as they are still not quite old enough for a smart phone." in 7 reviews
  • "The only thing there good for is leaving them on tables at weddings and letting your guest go crazy with taking pictures!" in 5 reviews
Courtney S.
Saginaw, MI
Brings back old memories from my teen years, these are always fun for younger kids to see how they would do with a camera before you spend the money on one. Also great for travel.
Rachel B.
Spokane, WA
Even though I have a camera on my phone, I still keep one of these in my purse for surprise fun trips, and my nieces and nephews get them in their Christmas stocking every year.
Emily C.
orlando, FL
I remember this cameras.. They had a good flash I don't know if that only happend to me but every time that I took a picture at night with this camera I would get red eyes lol...
ashley t.
Fayetteville, NC
Can you say flashback . There are ups and downs with this camera your never truly sure if the picture you took will actually come out so that special memory might just stay memory
Becky H.
These are wonderful. They aren't too expensive, they take wonderful pictures, and they are easy to carry around. My family goes through several of these when we take vacations.
Cynthia R.
Gainesville, FL
I have definitely used these on field trips in elementary and middle school in the past. Work great, do not have to worry about children breaking it, and captures your memories.
Lisa D.
N Tonawanda, NY
Abby S.
Hudsonville, MI
As a child, I loved cameras like this for school trips because it wasn't detrimental if it were lost. It is difficult not knowing whether or not your picture turned out, however.
tina r.
Hagarville, AR
When I was young I used to buy these all the time and think I was cool know I am like what was I thinking but for the price you can not complain about it it was good it wasn't burly at all
Chevy M.
Grand Prairie, TX
Even when I was a kid I would take them on trips and they would just not work for me. They take good pictures but then all of a sudden die on me or when the pictures are printed they have awful coloring. I Love Kodak But not these....
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
Does anyone still use these or do you just use your cell phone?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I did not know you could still buy these.... And where do you develop them???
Veronica T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Just found an undeveloped camera from at least 7 years ago. Chance pics will develop?
Joelle W.
I only take pictures of my favorite people and places with these cameras to put on my walls when they get developed, what do you do with yours?
Nicole G.
San Antonio, TX
Who remembers charging the flash then smacking the bottom to get it to flash without taking a picture... good times lol