BY NONE

Kodak Camera CaseEVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) - Black 1972736 Camera Cases see more...

Kodak Black Camera Hard Case - 1972736
Good quality case. I use my camera everywhere and I make sure to always keep the case handy, has definitely protected my camera multiple times and is still in great shape!
Tarra R.
It's such a relief to have your camera in this case and not be stressed about it braking at anytime! highly recommend getting the case
Jenny M.
Northfield, NJ
This case is wonderful! This case can protect your camera in many ways. This case looks like it has great quality. I love this case!
Rachel C.
This is a great camera case it's very solid and protects your camera through any kind of damage overall I think it's a great product
Alicia R.
Binghamton, NY
This is a great camera case, I've had it for over 2 years along with my Kodak camera & they're both still in perfect condition!
Jacklin A.
A solid case that protects your camera against all the basic stuff- if you drop it, might scratch it, etc- put it in this case!
Dominga C.
Jacksonville , NC
This is very durable and sturdy when you have a very expensive camera like I do this is recommended
Anna G.
Gold Hill, OR
Very useful product helps protect a good camera its a must needif u want to protect ur camera
Brittany C.
This is a durable case. It has a hard exterior so that your camera wont get crushed.
Jenny M.