BY KODAK ALARIS INC.

Now available at CVS/pharmacy, Target and Bartell Drugs in the U.S., Officeworks in Australia, and selected Boots, Tesco and KODAK Express Stores in the UK. Wirelessly print your pictures from your APPLE iOS Device to a KODAK Picture Kiosk. Wirelessly transfer and print those fun, spontaneous everyday moments from your iPhone, iPod, or iPad tablet to a KODAK Picture Kiosk and share your memories. It's fast, easy and convenient. Check with retailer in your area to make sure their KODAK Picture Kiosk is Wi-Fi Connect enabled or visit the Kodak store locator at: www.kodak.com/go/findakiosk This application uses Localytics, a web analysis service that uses performance cookies to anonymously record your usage of different functions in order to provide the best application we can. By using the app, you agree that the app. can place performance cookies on your device. If you do not want your usage recorded, you can turn off tracking in the set up menu with the allow cookies check box see more...

Lacey L.
Poor quality of pictures there is always a long long because it takes so long to get access to the app and free wifi it is fast and yes that is great if you need a last minute gift but skip it the app never works
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
I've only used this app a handful of times and it has always worked wonderfully, the pictures came out looking great and it only took a short period of time for them to get done being scanned and then printed!
Jamie S.
Tampa, FL
I've used this app twice when I needed pics printed right away to send to family out of town. It worked great with my iPhone 6 and it was done in a matter of minutes.
Much faster and more private than when I went another store and all of your pics were displayed on the screen for everyone to see. I love that this gives you the option to select the pics from your phone first.
I WOULD recommend using this app.
Lauren L.
I have used this app when I needed photos printed ASAP at a local CVS store. The app was easy to install and use, although I did have assistance from a store associate. I was able to upload and print my picture... and they turned out great. I have not explored the other capabilities of this app.
Samantha B.
Honestly this app makes printing my pictures so much more easier . And it is free so that's even better :) If your a picture person I would absolutely download this app
Kris K.
Makes printing pictures from your phone SOOO much easier! I love using this when printing at CVS.
Paige D.
I love to be connected to kodiak. It is great to have to download pictures