Kocostar Strawberry Slice Mask

by KoCostar

Kocostar Strawberry Slice Mask Details Description: A revolution in the concept of sheet masks. KOCOSTAR Slice Mask is comprised of 12 individual slices infused with the scent and the nutrients of a fruit or a vegetable it was designed after a convenient and effective alternative to using raw fruits and vegetables. Features: Moisturizing and revitalizing essence mask that enables you to target specific area of the skin. Suitable for any skin type. Innovative and fun design for enjoyable beaut.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kocostar Strawberry Slice Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Wee T.
North Prairie, WI
Kocostar Strawberry Slice Mask uploaded by Wee T.
Okay. I love sheet masks, and Kocostar are my favorite. But I really find them more for fun and completing a serious masking session when you go with a major theme. I strongly recommend these and you can find them at TJMax etc in 10 packs for very reasonable prices.
Liz R.
Lafayette, IN
Kocostar Strawberry Slice Mask uploaded by Liz R.
This sheet mask smells so good!! I love strawberries and this mask is just yum. Smells so good ya want to eat it. I have dry skin and this was so fun to try. It's not a traditional sheet mask. It comes out in adorable strawberry pieces
Dawn M.
Madison, MS
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Not my favorite product as to use as a mask but sure it is a lot of fun! I found these at TJ Maxx for a good bargain so why not! I would not use this as a true mask for skin hydration but again, it’s fun to laugh and play a little!
Crystal S.
Port Orchard, WA
I recived this mask in my may facetory box. It smelled really nice. This mask in a bunch of strawberry cut outs you can place all over your face to target areas. It was a really nice mask but honestly i would rather just have one sheet mask which covers my whole face instead of haveing to place a whole bunch on me. Besides that it had a nice amount of serum and was plesant to use.
Katherine K.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kocostar Strawberry Slice Mask uploaded by Katherine K.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Love this mask! The separate pieces are fun to place, the smell is unbelievably delicious. The only thing is the price is a little steep for me. Luckily I got a 10 pack at Tj Maxx for $10 but I would not pay $5 a pop.
Michael K.
Henrico, VA
First off I love this mask because it's slices. You get 12 slices to place all over your face in the areas that you need the most love. The price of this mask will literally not break the bank. You can find the mask Ulta, or Target and it should be less than $5. The great thing is that this is also apart of K-Beauty which normally you would pay a lot more for from the prestige market.Great news is that this mask makes no mess. Literally place the 12 slices on your face and let them sit for 15-20 minutes. Please do this to clean dry skin. After you are done, just take off the slices and throw them away. Rub the remaining serum into your skin and follow up with your skin care routine. A little secret you can pop this into the fridge after a long hot summer day and this will cool you off and refresh you and your skin.What does strawberry do for the skin? Well here are the benefits:It's packed full of Vitamin C which helps combat free radicals which are not the best for your skin.They have folic acid in them which will promote the regeneration of cells.It has acidic properties which can help combat excess oils in the skin.It also has something called ellagic acid which actually helps protect the skin against UV rays. Lastly this is great for lightening acne scars, and blemish scars.Bonus: This is great for helping diminish under eye puffiness and dark circles.Lastly here are the ingredients that you will love and benefit from in this mask: Glycerin,Castor Oil, sesame Seed, Licorice Root, and Mushroom extract.Glycerin- will help lock in the moisture to your skin keeping you nice and hydrated Castor Oil- Great for soothing inflammation of the skin. It can help calm acne also. This is great for fighting the signs of aging and hydrating your skin.Mushroom extract- Great for people with Rosacea and Eczema.
natalie B.
Whitney, TX
even with my oily skin i liek this products especially since my proactive dried my face out. i literally looked up every ingredient and it’s benifits and loved everything i read, very natural product almost every ingredient is a plant,fruit or flower . leaves my skin glowing and moisturized, even helps with acne
Kaylee F.
The smell of this mask was to die for! For me, most sheet mask are hard to use, but the slice mask is perfect! I can place them where I need them and it won’t irritate me! I have repurchased these many of times! Love love love them!
Pandora S.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Stuff this baby in the fridge before use. Also, use when you’ve been outside for a while. This is the only way I’ve made Kocostar’s Strawberry Slice Mask useful. It’s true what other people write about this product, it is an aesthetic mask for Instagram. It encourages others to try face mask and I’m grateful that people would want to take care of their faces a little more. 🥰
Sidney M.
Puyallup, WA
Kocostar Strawberry Slice Mask uploaded by Sidney M.
Kocostar Strawberry Slice Mask uploaded by Sidney M.
Super fun concept, smells great and is great for selfies. A very unique mask, I love that I can use the slices to target dry areas or areas of concern. The back of the package is clear so you can see the slices! I leave the slices on for about 15 minutes or until dry or they fall off, and then I rub in the remaining serum. It hydrates well and is really cute to do with friends.

Looking for your answer?