KOCOSTAR Slice Mask Sheet - Cucumber

by KoCostar

• Calming cucumber slice sheet masks
  • Shaped and cut into individual cucumber slices
  • Aims to deeply hydrate and nourish skin
  • After cleansing and toning, place the slices on to your face and leave for 10-20 minutes. After this time, remove the slices and massage for absorption
  • Discard after use
  • Contains 12 slices

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KOCOSTAR Slice Mask Sheet - Cucumber!
How would you rate this product?
Pittston, PA
1,148 reviews
KOCOSTAR Slice Mask Sheet - Cucumber uploaded by LORI H.
KOCOSTAR's Cucumber Slice Mask Sheet adds fun to skin care! The mask consists of 12 slices that give instant hydration on the applied area. Each slice is made with TENCEL fabric which is soft, thin, and gentle on the skin. The slices have 10,000ppm of cucumber extract provides nutrients like vitamin C & A which helps calm irritated skin as well as hydrate. Each Slice Mask is comprised of 12 individual slices infused with the scent and the nutrients of a fruit or a vegetable it was designed after – a convenient and effective alternative to using raw fruits and vegetables. These compact, individual slices are made of TENCEL fibers from eucalyptus tree that it’s gentle even on the sensitive skin. They allow you to target specific areas of your face or body with intense nourishments. Cucumber Extract (10,000ppm) for hydrating and soothing Eco-friendly and family-friendly Applicable to all body areas 5 Moisturizing ingredients for dry and meager skin Cucumber extract (10,000ppm) Aloe Vera leaf extract Allantoin Arginine Glycerin 6 Calming ingredients for damaged skin Cactus fruit extract Salicornia europaea extract Reed extract Bdellium extract thyme flower/ leaf extract Illicium verum extract
Salem, OR
KOCOSTAR Slice Mask Sheet - Cucumber uploaded by Ulianna P.
This is a very unique mask. It comes as little slices of cucumber that is coated in the serum. I love this idea because sometimes you have certain parts of your face that need a little extra lovin' and this is perfect for that. It is very gentle on the face and after you are left with glowing skin.
Ramsden Bellhouse, Billericay
I absolutely love the Kocostar products. I was left feeling refreshed and pampered after using this product. I would definitely recommend this and I will definitely buy again. I am so pleased with the outcome!
Saint-Jérôme
KOCOSTAR Slice Mask Sheet - Cucumber uploaded by Audrey A.
The kocostar slice sheet mask a peel off piece by peice like a sticker type of mask. With calming properties you can apply the mask on your face, neck and under eyes.
Binghamton, NY
HOLY GRAIL OF "SHEET" MASKS!

I love ALL of the Kocostar masks! I have researched the ingredients in all of them, and even though most of them are similar, they are not the same.  I've tried, almost all of the "slices" masks, the hand moisture mask (uh-mazing!), and the eye mask.  I have the lip mask to try still.  They are not overly expensive and I even received a 15% off coupon when I received my package.  A tip:  DO NOT pay for express shipping!  If you buy from Kocostar US, it will say that it takes up to 30 days to receive - I received my 10 masks within 5 days, and I did not pay any extra - I had free shipping.  These masks are not only fun, but they are extremely hydrating.  I love them!
HOLY GRAIL OF "SHEET" MASKS!

Chattanooga , TN
KOCOSTAR Slice Mask Sheet - Cucumber uploaded by Ariana M.
I picked these up at Target a few days ago wondering how to incorporate this into my mask routine. I thought it wouldn’t be enough just to put the slices on and that’s it...no...so I placed hem on my trouble areas and DOUBLE MASKED! Wooo! It honestly felt like a tsunami just slapping me across the face. It was so refreshing and left my skin incredibly calm! I love these slices!
Puyallup, WA
KOCOSTAR Slice Mask Sheet - Cucumber uploaded by Sidney M.
KOCOSTAR Slice Mask Sheet - Cucumber uploaded by Sidney M.
This mask is so much fun to do with friends. I think the concept of this mask is great! The cucumber is soothing, and oh so cute. The essence in these slices are decent, but they dry up fairly quick. I wish there were more! I feel like its a waste of the rest of the mask left on the sheet that isn't cut into the slices. A tad expensive, but very cute and fun. Left my skin very smooth and hydrated! KOCOSTAR Slice Mask Sheet - Cucumber
México
Esta mascarilla asi como sus mascarrillas hermanas las uso para hidratar mi piel entre semana , no muy seguido ya que aunque puedens er hidratantes , tambien son bastante aceitosas, hidratan , dan brillo pero yo las usaria solo para preparar mi piel para un maquillaje algo más importante pero no para una red carpet , no las recomiendo para uso diario ,pero si para dar un detallito hidratante a nuestra piel para cuando lo creamos necesario , a parte que es muy divertido usar estar mascarillas en especifico
KOCOSTAR Slice Mask Sheet - Cucumber uploaded by Laurie H.
Purchased at: Target
This comes with several cucumber “slices” of varying sizes. The directions say to use them to target problem areas...but the packaging doesn’t re-close?! How can you not use them all? They’d dry out! I just put them all on my face and looked ridiculous but hey, my skin feels nice! Not worth it, get a sheet mask, or store them in a big ziploc. Enjoy the silly picture because these are ridiculous.
96050, Bamberg
KOCOSTAR Slice Mask Sheet - Cucumber uploaded by Anna W.
I like Kocostar because of this mask and tulip mask! Its amazing feeling. My skin relaxed and I feel beautiful and enjoy this mask. Exactly perfect timing for mask its 15-20 minutes. This mask hydrate skin and then mask dry out. I like this mask, but because of price have not so often. Because I love use masks very often, for me its expensive if use this one every day.

Looking for your answer?