Kocostar Rose Flower Mask Sheet uploaded by sunny S.Kocostar Rose Flower Mask Sheet uploaded by Bella A.Kocostar Rose Flower Mask Sheet uploaded by Lexi (.

BY KOCOSTAR

Lexi (.
Atlanta, GA
such a fun twist on the classic sheet mask! these Kocostar Rose Flower Mask Sheet petals smell heavenly and your skin feels incredibly hydrated and delicious after use.

i saw these on Instagram at one point and thought they seemed fun so when i found them randomly at Target for $5 of course i picked up a couple! each pack comes with about 12 petals inside and can be placed all over. i chose to dot them all around my face, but will definitely try to target certain areas next time.

i am so glad i opted to try these and will definitely be buying these for my friends as gifts and using at home for a relaxing weekend.
Hannah R.
Bradford, PA
I received this product as a Christmas gift. I am not a huge fan of sheet masks, and when I opened the package I did not expect it to be a weird mask hybrid. I thought it was clever to have them as individual “petals”, as I’ve never seen that before. However, I really did not enjoy this mask as much as I wanted to. I really only like scrubs and peel off masks, and the rose scent was incredibly strong. I wouldn’t recommend this unless you like sheet masks and the scent of roses.
Rebecca C.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Overall, pretty good. Picked this up at Target, smells awesome, skin looked a little more even afterwards, but felt a little on the greasy side for a bit after as well. This was the first time i used these, but i like being able to put the petals on individually, great especially if you have spot problems with dryness anywhere. Would use again!
sunny S.
Duncan
Purchased at: Target
Kocostar sheet masks are very unique from any other sheet masks i've tried. It's very fun to apply and afterwards your skin is glowing and hydrated, you can also get some cute insta pics too. :) These are some of my fav masks to sit and relax with and they smell heavenly like im in a rose garden.
Lauren R.
Has a nice smell for sure and the gimmick of Making it look like rose petals is cute, but not good for functionality. Since you have to use it all once you open the package, you can’t really selectively use the petals so you have to place them all on your face or waste them. Because they’re in little pieces, they fall off really easily. I’d rather a regular sheet mask. Not purchasing again.
Ivonne J.
I liked this mask but I didn’t like that there wasn’t enough petals to cover the areas I needed covered. I kind of have a big face. I also didn’t like the feeling of the left over serum, it felt sticky and I felt like I had to re was my face because of it. But my husband mentioned my face smelled like flowers
Giteriana H.
Madison, WI
Love the packaging and they non traditional mask style of the petals! Smells sooo good! My face felt great afterwards! Super fun and will be trying the others in this style! I recommend for the face mask junkies!
Michael M.
Richmond, VA

Normal

EN-US
X-NONE
X-NONE

The reason why I LOVE this mask is
simple, it's a mask that just makes your skin so supple and soft. It literally
left me feeling so refreshed and relaxed I didn't know what to do with myself.
Added bonus out there....not only did it make me skin glow but my makeup went
on so smooth I couldn't believe it myself! So what does rose do you may ask? First thing is that   Rose is
amazing to help fight bacteria that is normally associated with acne.
Rose also can act as a natural
toner for the skin (Think about rose water in a lot of toners that are now on
the market)

Rose petals are also amazing for dry skin because of the natural oils infused
in them. Rose
petals can also help soothe skin from any sun damage.
ASHLEY C.
Roses! My first time with this was this one and my face was soft and glowing. I use this 3x a week.
Bella A.
Boca Raton, FL
Regardless of the fact that I got told that it looks like I have pepperonis on my face - it was a nice face mask! I think it’s slightly over priced for the work it does - it made my skin a bit softer but nothing revolutionary. On the other hand the petals are cute experience in themselves!