BY KOCOSTAR

orean brand Kocostar offers at-home spa treatments formulated to rescue dry skin, strengthen nails, condition split ends and brighten the complexion. Each single-use mask and cream is free of phthalates and parabens, full of essential oils and packed with an aromatherapeutic punch.

This deep conditioning hair wrap is formulated with professional salon steam technology to hydrate, rejuvenate and soften your locks in as little as fifteen minutes. The hypo-allergenic formula addresses dryness and damage with lavender water, witch hazel extract and aloe.

How to use: dry hair slightly after shampooing and place all your hair inside the wrap. Fasten and massage gently. Leave on for 15 minutes before removing and rinsing thoroughly.

• Key ingredients: water, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, mineral oil, citric acid, hydrolyzed keratin, witch hazel extract, collagen, elastin, lavender extract, sesame seed extract, aloe leaf extract, hydrolyzed soy protein
  • Imported

Laurie H.
I got this product as a Christmas gift and was skeptical, but I really feel like it works! My hair felt super soft and if it didn’t do anything, that’s fine because it smells incredible. It was easy to use and I’ll definitely buy it again.
Kelly H.
West Palm Bch, FL
I bought this over the holidays at Anthropologie and just finally used it this past week. I had no expectations since this was the first time trying out a hair sheet mask and I immediately became a fan of this product. Its similar to a deep conditioning mask but I found I left it on longer cause my hair was bundled up in the cap/mask. I recommend this mask and want to try others as well!
Mary C.
Pueblo West, CO
Love love love! Used to be able to purchase at Ulta but they discontinued it. Love how it steams up inside the cap. One use. Love the smell. And my hair always feels amazing after, nice volume and shine. Would buy a dozen at a time lol! $4 I think a packet? Com w with a cap/wrap to secure your hair inside.
Kirsten R.
Lehi, UT
This was my first time trying Out a sheet mask on my hair but I loved it. The product seem to make my hair feel softer and less damaged and I love that you can wrap it up and you don’t have to use any extra shower caps
Erica F.
Lexington, KY
This is Sooooo goooood! I like to use this on one of those Netflix and pizza nights! I was my hair then condition and detangle. Then I use this. The product in a cap that you put on your head.. because of this it's hard to ensure that your hair is covered with the product. So I scoop it out and evenly distribute it. Then I put the cap on. Only let it sit for the instructed amount of time. I find that if you leave it too long it drys your hair out.
Dana R.
Columbus, OH
Overall this product did well. My ends felt soft after rinsing and was easy to detangle. The biggest issue was that its not easy to use. The secure sticker didnt work and i know it didnt get on all of my hair.
sinjely d.
New Haven, CT
I used this mask yesterday and I woke up with a beautiful curly head lmao yea my hair is curly and I’m telling you this hair mask is just the best !!!
Madeleine M.
Boulder
Bought this one and am not sure if I didn’t follow the instructions or if it’s just more difficult to use, but didn’t feel much difference.
Janelle F.
Horseshoe Bend
Great product all in all! I love the feel of my hair afterwards compared to some of the other brands I have tried that left me feeling oily!
Kayla H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Does anyone know if this stuff leaves your hair greasy? I have oily hair and a lot of conditioning treatments make my hair feel greasy.