BY KOCOSTAR

Hair Therapy - A nourishing and soothing hair treatment that hydrates and rejuvenates dry and damaged hair. Kocostar's Hair Therapy steam technology increases temperature in the wrap to better penetrate nutrients and creates soft & silky locks in 15 - 20 minutes. Formulated with Herbal essences, Hydrolyzed Keratin and Liquid Elastin.(1.01 oz) - Hair Therapy see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Laurie H.
I got this product as a Christmas gift and was skeptical, but I really feel like it works! My hair felt super soft and if it didn’t do anything, that’s fine because it smells incredible. It was easy to use and I’ll definitely buy it again.
Dana R.
COLUMBUS, OH
Overall this product did well. My ends felt soft after rinsing and was easy to detangle. The biggest issue was that its not easy to use. The secure sticker didnt work and i know it didnt get on all of my hair.
Erica F.
Venice , CA
This is Sooooo goooood! I like to use this on one of those Netflix and pizza nights! I was my hair then condition and detangle. Then I use this. The product in a cap that you put on your head.. because of this it's hard to ensure that your hair is covered with the product. So I scoop it out and evenly distribute it. Then I put the cap on. Only let it sit for the instructed amount of time. I find that if you leave it too long it drys your hair out.
Kayla H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Does anyone know if this stuff leaves your hair greasy? I have oily hair and a lot of conditioning treatments make my hair feel greasy.