BY KOCOSTAR

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Hair Therapy - A nourishing and soothing hair treatment that hydrates and rejuvenates dry and damaged hair. Kocostar's Hair Therapy steam technology increases temperature in the wrap to better penetrate nutrients and creates soft & silky locks in 15 - 20 minutes. Formulated with Herbal essences, Hydrolyzed Keratin and Liquid Elastin.(1.01 oz) - Hair Therapy see more...

Review (1)
Buy on ULTA*
Erica F.
Venice, CA
This is Sooooo goooood! I like to use this on one of those Netflix and pizza nights! I was my hair then condition and detangle. Then I use this. The product in a cap that you put on your head.. because of this it's hard to ensure that your hair is covered with the product. So I scoop it out and evenly distribute it. Then I put the cap on. Only let it sit for the instructed amount of time. I find that if you leave it too long it drys your hair out.
Kayla H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Does anyone know if this stuff leaves your hair greasy? I have oily hair and a lot of conditioning treatments make my hair feel greasy.