BY KOCOSTAR

Kocostar Foot Therapy is a foot exfoliant that takes care of hard calluses and tough skin while 33 botanical essences soothe the exfoliated skin and hydrate the renewed skin. How to use: Cut the pack in the middle, following the dotted line. Slip in your feet and secure the pack with adhesive tape. It won't leak and you'll be able to walk around as you please. The treatment takes around 90 minutes. Brand: KOCOSTAR. Style Name: Kocostar Foot Therapy Foot Exfoliation Wrap. Style Number: 1027130. see more...

• I really want to try this but I'm worried about the process of the ...3 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The Kocostar Foot Therapy Exfoliant Wrap is made with exfoliating AHAs (glycolic acid and lactic acid), it's supposed to slough off old skin to leave your feet looking healthy and baby soft. Years of walking everywhere (before my driving days) and wearing sandals year-round have led me to have...less than desirable foot conditions. About a week after using this though, my skin starting peeling off like lizard skin and I was left with incredibly soft feet (it got rid of A LOT of dead skin - the skin underneath was actually pink and sensitive to the touch, since it was newer and healthier). About 4 weeks ago I used a similar foot treatment by Tony Moly (a Korean Beauty brand), and while it was indeed effective, it in no way compared to the effectiveness of this Kocostar mask. These are available for around $9 at Sokoglam and $10 at Memebox, so they're a little pricey, but it was definitely worth shedding off years and years of dead skin from my feet. I was definitely amazed by the results!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Review for: Kocostar Foot Therapy Foot Exfoliation Wrap
Let Kocostar Foot Therapy Foot Exfoliation Wrap take you on a life-changing adventure. First, the foot wraps will force you to sit still and relax for an hour and 15 minutes; this is automatically a benefit for us busy women. Next you'll rinse off and your feet will feel only a bit softer. Wait--I thought this was a callous removing soak...what a load of crap. *4 days later* your feet will start shedding. Not peeling, not shluffing off, straight up shedding. At first, you want to blame the hole-in-the-wall salon your friend took you to for that $15 pedicure, but then you realize it doesn't itch nor is there any rushing so it's not a disease...what the heck could be happening to my feet?! And then you remember--Kocostar foot therapy. And sure enough, after a couple days of shedding and some exfoliation, your feet are comparable to those of a newborn. Set your feet free, ladies and gents, and use this stuff. Me, I'm ready for round two.
Krystyn L.
Krystyn L.
Edmonds, WA
Great foot peel, for the best results soak your feet for 30 minutes prior to doing the peel and use a light foot scrub on them, dry them thoroughly and let the foot mask soak for at least 90 minutes. Toss, do not reuse cuz that's gross and you could take too much skin off. Seriously I read a review where a woman said she reused it for a WEEK! After the peel, soak your feet nightly, don't use lotion and wear socks. You should start to see peeling after 4-7 days and it will last for a week. Try not to peel your skin off unless it's really separated. It's satisfying but gross I know but your feet will look amazing! Let it do its thing. I repeat every two months or so with great results. You can find them often at T.J. Maxx and starts on Amazon. Happy peeling!
Tabatha W.
Tabatha W.
Spring Hill, TN
At a fraction of the cost of BabyFoot(the recommended peel sold at my local dermatologist's office)this product is uber effective! Do soak feet for 30 minutes prior to use. Then do a daily twenty minute foot soak after use. Wear the booties the full 90 minutes and make sure you squish the gel in the booties to make sure entire foot is covered including between toes. Do your best to refrain from peeling, the skin will separate on its own and slough off in pieces pretty easily once it is ready. I would not do this treatment right before an event-you'll want to give yourself at least a week to see full results. It is worth the wait! I don't usually rave about a profit but this one does exactly what it says:)
Dina W.
Dina W.
Old Bridge, NJ
This foot peel is amazing! I did not have high expectations at 1st. I also did not realize it was going to make my feel peel afterwards. I was a little freaked out when huge chunks of skin were peeling off 3 days later. Underneath that skin? Super soft..brand new skin! I can't remember the last time my heels looked this good!! I will used these from now on and totally recommending to all my friends! My feet are now ready for sandals!!!
Ozzy G.
Ozzy G.
Chesterfield, VA
Review for: Kocostar Foot Therapy Foot Exfoliation Wrap
I picked this up cheap from Urban Outfitters and decided to give it a try. Directions and application were easy enough. I was worried it might get messy but the product stays in the booties. My feet felt slightly softer after. I haven't had the dramatic skin peeling off your feet that others' had (I'm glad, that kind of freaks me out).
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Omg this came in my fab fit box and I was in love for days. I love it and I was amazed.
Effective and it was relaxing
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Fernley, NV
Review for: Kocostar Foot Therapy Foot Exfoliation Wrap
I loved using this foot wrap. My feet were left feeling so soft for about a week after! The only things I did not enjoy was that you have to have it on for 1.5 hours and therefore can't move much. The plastic on your feet is also a little. itchy, but that comes with the territory I suppose. I felt like the price was good for how long it lasted after I used it. It was like a pedicure for much cheaper!
Holly C.
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
Review for: Kocostar Foot Therapy Foot Exfoliation Wrap
This product is amazing.Yes you have to wear it for a long time. Yes your feet will start to peel and look kinda gross a few days later. But this product works! It made my feet so smooth and soft. I do this process a few times a year to keep my feet nice year round
Dara W.
Dara W.
Pelham, AL
Review for: Kocostar Foot Therapy Foot Exfoliation Wrap
This is the first type of foot mask I've ever tried and it was great! While I had the mask on my feet, the product felt nice and warm. The bag doesn't conform perfectly to your feet, and can come off if you aren't careful, but I just cleaned my vanity while I was stuck for an hour and a half. After 4 days my skin started coming off and my feet are so soft now!
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Georgetown, IN
I really want to try this but I'm worried about the process of the skin peeling off. Do your feet look totally gross when that's happening? Like enough to avoid wearing sandals for a few days?