Kocostar Foot Therapy Foot Exfoliation Wrap

Kocostar Foot Therapy is a foot exfoliant that takes care of hard calluses and tough skin while 33 botanical essences soothe the exfoliated skin and hydrate the renewed skin. How to use: Cut the pack in the middle, following the dotted line. Slip in your feet and secure the pack with adhesive tape. It won't leak and you'll be able to walk around as you please. The treatment takes around 90 minutes. Brand: KOCOSTAR. Style Name: Kocostar Foot Therapy Foot Exfoliation Wrap. Style Number: 1027130. see more...

• I really want to try this but I'm worried about the process of th...3 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
This product really works! Just wrap your feet in each plastic bootie and stick shut at the ankle then sit with it on for an hour or two and rinse off. After a few days all the dry skin on your feet and heels will start peeling away and eventually fall off. Your feet will be super smooth and soft feeling! Kocostar Foot Therapy Foot Exfoliation Wrap
Hannah M.
Penningtn Gap, VA
So I'm starting off this review with a 5-star rating and I'll roll back around in 5-7 days when the mask has had time to really take effect. Hopefully, my feet will be shedding like a snake shedding its skin! I bought this mask at Urban Outfitters for $8. I have been wanting to try one for so long but just hadn't got around to it. Everything you need comes in this one little neat package. You simply cut the socks in two and stick them on your feet. They even come with a little sticker tab to fasten them down so they don't fall off your feet. The texture of the gel inside is really great. It feels kind-of like aloe gel. I had no problems with any of it coming out of the top or anything like that. It was really a mess-free process. I can't really put my finger on what the smell was. It doesn't smell bad at all and it's not overly chemically. I wish I had thought about it and soaked my feet before using it. C'est la vie! Maybe next time. If all goes well, in a week or so, my feet will be as good as new and smooth as silk!Kocostar Foot Therapy Foot Exfoliation Wrap
Sarah N.
Fernley, NV
I loved using this foot wrap. My feet were left feeling so soft for about a week after! The only things I did not enjoy was that you have to have it on for 1.5 hours and therefore can't move much. The plastic on your feet is also a little. itchy, but that comes with the territory I suppose. I felt like the price was good for how long it lasted after I used it. It was like a pedicure for much cheaper!
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
This product is amazing.Yes you have to wear it for a long time. Yes your feet will start to peel and look kinda gross a few days later. But this product works! It made my feet so smooth and soft. I do this process a few times a year to keep my feet nice year round
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The Kocostar Foot Therapy Exfoliant Wrap is made with exfoliating AHAs (glycolic acid and lactic acid), it's supposed to slough off old skin to leave your feet looking healthy and baby soft. Years of walking everywhere (before my driving days) and wearing sandals year-round have led me to have...less than desirable foot conditions. About a week after using this though, my skin starting peeling off like lizard skin and I was left with incredibly soft feet (it got rid of A LOT of dead skin - the skin underneath was actually pink and sensitive to the touch, since it was newer and healthier). About 4 weeks ago I used a similar foot treatment by Tony Moly (a Korean Beauty brand), and while it was indeed effective, it in no way compared to the effectiveness of this Kocostar mask. These are available for around $9 at Sokoglam and $10 at Memebox, so they're a little pricey, but it was definitely worth shedding off years and years of dead skin from my feet. I was definitely amazed by the results!
Dara W.
Pelham, AL
This is the first type of foot mask I've ever tried and it was great! While I had the mask on my feet, the product felt nice and warm. The bag doesn't conform perfectly to your feet, and can come off if you aren't careful, but I just cleaned my vanity while I was stuck for an hour and a half. After 4 days my skin started coming off and my feet are so soft now!
Krystyn L.
Edmonds, WA
Great foot peel, for the best results soak your feet for 30 minutes prior to doing the peel and use a light foot scrub on them, dry them thoroughly and let the foot mask soak for at least 90 minutes. Toss, do not reuse cuz that's gross and you could take too much skin off. Seriously I read a review where a woman said she reused it for a WEEK! After the peel, soak your feet nightly, don't use lotion and wear socks. You should start to see peeling after 4-7 days and it will last for a week. Try not to peel your skin off unless it's really separated. It's satisfying but gross I know but your feet will look amazing! Let it do its thing. I repeat every two months or so with great results. You can find them often at T.J. Maxx and starts on Amazon. Happy peeling!
Kayla H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Let Kocostar Foot Therapy Foot Exfoliation Wrap take you on a life-changing adventure. First, the foot wraps will force you to sit still and relax for an hour and 15 minutes; this is automatically a benefit for us busy women. Next you'll rinse off and your feet will feel only a bit softer. Wait--I thought this was a callous removing soak...what a load of crap. *4 days later* your feet will start shedding. Not peeling, not shluffing off, straight up shedding. At first, you want to blame the hole-in-the-wall salon your friend took you to for that $15 pedicure, but then you realize it doesn't itch nor is there any rushing so it's not a disease...what the heck could be happening to my feet?! And then you remember--Kocostar foot therapy. And sure enough, after a couple days of shedding and some exfoliation, your feet are comparable to those of a newborn. Set your feet free, ladies and gents, and use this stuff. Me, I'm ready for round two.
Tabatha W.
Spring Hill, TN
At a fraction of the cost of BabyFoot(the recommended peel sold at my local dermatologist's office)this product is uber effective! Do soak feet for 30 minutes prior to use. Then do a daily twenty minute foot soak after use. Wear the booties the full 90 minutes and make sure you squish the gel in the booties to make sure entire foot is covered including between toes. Do your best to refrain from peeling, the skin will separate on its own and slough off in pieces pretty easily once it is ready. I would not do this treatment right before an event-you'll want to give yourself at least a week to see full results. It is worth the wait! I don't usually rave about a profit but this one does exactly what it says:)
Sonja L.
Norfolk, VA
It's kind of gross how your feet peel for awhile but they're super soft afterward. This is probably one of the most effective products I've used for getting that dead skin off. It's not terribly expensive either, I buy it at urban outfitters. Like others said, do a soak beforehand and DON'T reuse it, I can't believe people actually do that. All you have to do when you take the booties off is rinse your feet off. Great product, I'm a lifetime customer!
Victoria D.
Georgetown, IN
I really want to try this but I'm worried about the process of the skin peeling off. Do your feet look totally gross when that's happening? Like enough to avoid wearing sandals for a few days?