BY KOCOSTAR

Jade W.
Chatham, Kent
Okay I tried this last week and it really works! It’s not very comfortable when you have it on and you have to leave the sock things on for 90mins, my feet started peeling 4-5 days after and now they feel so soft. There’s no dry/hard skin at all, definitely repurchasing for future use
Abbie M.
perth
This really did work!!! You can feel it tingle on your feet but personally I didn’t like this feeling. You see the results after a few days! Super cheap and easy to use. A different way to pamper yourself! Definitely try if ur going on holiday!
Lauren R.
Portlethen, Aberdeen
Loved this foot pack! Was very easy to use with a handy sticky tab to keep them on. My feet felt softer and after about 3 days the dead skin started peeling off easy. Price point was great for this product.
Mery Hope M.
San Nicolás
I love this.
I don’t really have a lot of issues with my foot, but I’ve wanted to try those peeling packs I’ve been seeing all over Facebook and Instagram.
I went to my local Sally’s and found this, I had to try it!
The amount of wait is quite ridiculous, I wish it wasn’t that long but the results were quite promising.
The peeling process started about two days later and omg it was so fun haha it lasted about a week and the skin of my foot was really soft at the end, I enjoyed this really much.
Also, for a better peel, I would recommend soaking your foot in warm water about 10/15 minutes daily.
rebecca B.
Harrow Road, London
The smell of this mask is really nice and highly hydrates the feet. However i expected my feet to peel way more and more easily. It was too expensive in comparison with the results so i dont think i will buy it again.