BY KOBO BOOK READER

Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Elgin, OK
Techie Expert
Pequeña en tamaño pero enorme en todo lo que puedes hacer con elk!! Si te gusta leer aquí tienes la solución
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
I have Kobo quilt edition and the other one. I love them both but for the quilt edition you need a clip on light because you can't read with it at night. Sometimes the web connection freezes up but good for reading books. The desktop program that downloads the book is an easy set up, it comes with games, an easy to manage book list and even rewards you points for every book you read allowing you to share you high score badge.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Grand Island, NY
I do love having the actual book in hand, however I LOVE LOVE LOVE my kobo, its inexpensive and does the exact same as the nook, or kindle. I love those as well don't get me wrong, but KOBO does what I need it to do, I don't need web browser and email functions, thats what my computer and phone are for. Definitely a great thing for the price.
Caylee K.
Caylee K.
I hate book readers. When I want to read a book, I want to feel the weight of the book and hear the turn of the pages. I want to smell the must and see the faded ink. I don't want some electronic device burning in my eyes.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
KYLE, TX
It is a great size. Not heavy and not too fragile either. The battery life is GREAT! I love the backlight. I can read all night without having to bother anyone else by turning on the light. I love that when I buy a book it synchs with my phone and app on my laptop. I can read from anywhere, but I do prefer reading on the actual device.
Dra K.
Dra K.
I love that you can use any format you want, get your books from anywhere (not like Kindle) and easily drag and drop files into the folder when you connect it to your computer. The collections make it easy to organize series together.
Savannah B.
Savannah B.
Techie Expert
Really great for kids! Helps to help them learn to read! Would recommend for someone's child who is just starting to read! Really great and helpful product!
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Albuquerque , NM
This is okay but I honestly prefer Nooks and Kindles more. The overall quality is pretty good but it isn't my favorite
Sabreena E.
Sabreena E.
Ravenna, OH
For a no-frills e-reader, it's perfect. Its small enough to fit in my purse. It's lightweight. And the best feature that I've found is that it can read almost any type of file, whether it be a .pdf, .epub, or even a .mobi. Impressive.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Toledo
As I said earlier I saw this at a book store for 40 dollars and I thought this was amazingly priced for what it was....sure enough as soon as i got it home the touchscreen would not work, it kept on freezing and crashing. I do not recommend this prouduct.
Sheryl H.
Sheryl H.
Saint George, UT
I have held off on the purchase of a Reader because I want the very best. I review products for a living so you think some company by now would of wanted their Reader reviewed huh? Not yet but I am holding out on the purchase until someone thinks their product can hold up to the Review Test! Is this reader the best?
Allison M.
Allison M.
What is one feature you would love to see e-readers have?
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
Pembroke
I've killed some time playing the included Sudoku. What's your favorite of the extras?
Janet S.
Janet S.
Bay City, TX
HoW does this compare to the Kindles?
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Kobo or kindle and why? I really want to get one!