BY KOBO BOOK READER

Brittany W.
I have a problem: I am addicted to eReaders. I have a kindle, a tablet, a kobo, and an off-brand tablet that my mom reviewed for a company one time. I've tried a Nook and an iPad for reading. But of them all, I love my kobo the most. It's true, sometimes the books on Kobo are more expensive than if I bought them on my tablet, and there have been a few books that were unavailable for Kobo. However, the pros definitely outweigh the cons. My kobo is durable, yet light-weight. A few eReaders I have tried have been pretty fragile. Not so with my kobo. It also uses the paperwhite technology, which is great for someone with migraines, like me! My kobo is small and light enough to fit into my grip easily or fit into my purse, but it's large enough to read easily- and if it's not, I can change the text size. I also like the badges and awards you can get for reading. It just adds a little extra incentive to an already fun activity. Also, the kobo is generally cheaper or at least the same price as similar eReaders.
Amanda K.
Toledo, OH
I had a horrible experience with kobo. I went thru two of them in two months because they kept freezing up on me and wouldn't charge and wouldn't allow me to use it and download books onto it. I dealt with customer service on numerous occasions and spent hours on the phone. I will never buy one again. I received as a birthday present. My husband ended up getting me a kindle fire and that was 100% better.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
I have Kobo quilt edition and the other one. I love them both but for the quilt edition you need a clip on light because you can't read with it at night. Sometimes the web connection freezes up but good for reading books. The desktop program that downloads the book is an easy set up, it comes with games, an easy to manage book list and even rewards you points for every book you read allowing you to share you high score badge.
Lindsay S.
Grand Island, NY
I do love having the actual book in hand, however I LOVE LOVE LOVE my kobo, its inexpensive and does the exact same as the nook, or kindle. I love those as well don't get me wrong, but KOBO does what I need it to do, I don't need web browser and email functions, thats what my computer and phone are for. Definitely a great thing for the price.
Bre F.
Vienna, WV
I love my Kobo! The book seem to be a lot cheaper, and they are easier to read. There is just something about the screen that I love. I also have a tablet, and if I stare at the screen too long I get an awful headache, but not my E-reader! My boyfriend hates that I am always reading in bed! :P
Sharon M.
Peru, IN
I really don't like the kobo... mine takes batteries and I read so much. Its like what's the point in spending so dang much on batteries when after a few months you could have bought something that recharges? On top of that its complicated getting books on it.... not for me!
Tiffany T.
KYLE, TX
It is a great size. Not heavy and not too fragile either. The battery life is GREAT! I love the backlight. I can read all night without having to bother anyone else by turning on the light. I love that when I buy a book it synchs with my phone and app on my laptop. I can read from anywhere, but I do prefer reading on the actual device.
Caylee K.
I hate book readers. When I want to read a book, I want to feel the weight of the book and hear the turn of the pages. I want to smell the must and see the faded ink. I don't want some electronic device burning in my eyes.
Lauren C.
Toledo
As I said earlier I saw this at a book store for 40 dollars and I thought this was amazingly priced for what it was....sure enough as soon as i got it home the touchscreen would not work, it kept on freezing and crashing. I do not recommend this prouduct.
Dra K.
I love that you can use any format you want, get your books from anywhere (not like Kindle) and easily drag and drop files into the folder when you connect it to your computer. The collections make it easy to organize series together.
Sheryl H.
Saint George, UT
I have held off on the purchase of a Reader because I want the very best. I review products for a living so you think some company by now would of wanted their Reader reviewed huh? Not yet but I am holding out on the purchase until someone thinks their product can hold up to the Review Test! Is this reader the best?
Alicia J.
Pembroke, ON
I've killed some time playing the included Sudoku. What's your favorite of the extras?
Allison M.
What is one feature you would love to see e-readers have?
Kayla K.
Kobo or kindle and why? I really want to get one!
Adine D.
Jacksonville , FL
Is this similar to a kindle?