Kobayashi Japan Charcoal Powder Power Toothpaste Tooth Care 100g

by Kobayashi

Features Charcoal particles can absorb the source of bad breath, and thus effectively prevent bad breath. There are numerous pores on the charcoal particles which effectively attach and remove plaque to whiten and brighten your teeth. Herbal mint...

Does this product really work ???because I myself has just not found a toothpaste that can whiten your teeth please help??
Start your review of Kobayashi Japan Charcoal Powder Power Toothpaste Tooth Care 100g!
3 years agoFrisco, TX
I bought this toothpaste due to a video which says it would whiten your teeth and help with anything else thats going on in your mouth. One thing is that the toothpaste has a weird taste it's grape and mint combined.The second thing to keep in mind is that its really liquid type toothpaste not like your normal type USA toothpaste. So before this came I was having Wisdom teeth pain which keep I'm mind I'm 16 they aren't out yet , they might be later on though , I was only having pain but after i used this toothpaste for a couple days , the pain got less and less which the video said it MIGHT CURE , I don't know if this is legit but it worked . The next thing is within 3 days I started seeing my teeth whiter which is amazing to be honest . ALSO this toothpaste is about half the size of a Colgate regular size which is small and for the price of $10 it's pricey but I think it's worth it since i see results, everyones reacts different though.
3 years ago
I was sick of traditional 'whitening' toothpastes not living up to their promises. I decided to research other types, and boom, this popped up. I ordered it. It's a bit bizarre to brush with powder and water - scary to see black teeth! But the results are amazing even after a few uses!