BY KNUDSEN

2% milkfat lowfat cottage cheese & strawberry topping. see more...

Suzette A.
Moreno Valley, CA
My new favorite thing!! When I Finnish it leaves me wanting me the strawberry mix taste so good with the cottage cheese ! I got it for 1 $ and something cents. It's a good value I just wish it had more lol
Tatiana S.
Lake Elsinore , CA
I love cottage cheese and mixing it with fruit was the best idea someone had. I was raised in Europe and this kind of products are common there, I'm so glad I find it here in the US, too. My husband devours a container in no time and reaches for mine, so I wish the serving was bigger.
Sa'Misty U.
I used to never like cottage cheese until I tried one of these cottage doubles. Now I can't get enough. Love it as a snack or a part of my breakfast or lunch!
Delaina M.
Lansing , MI
I love cottage cheese and I tried once of these and was disgusted. Personally, I hate how fruit and cottage cheese tastes.
Christina T.
Reno, NV
So yummy and perfect! Perfect size snack for anyone who's trying to keep their calorie count low but want something sweet
Amy p.
These are the best. I love taking them to work. I even share them with my 3 year old and she loves them!
Nicole S.
Pleasant Grv, UT
Since these are 100 calories, does anyone know if they contain artificial sweeteners in the strawberry topping part?