Knox Unflavored Gelatin

by Knox

Try these delicious make-ahead recipes from knox(r) gelatine! Recipes: fruit juice knox blox, it's-a-snap cheesecake.

What can you do with gelatine other than Jell-O or pudding?
Start your review of Knox Unflavored Gelatin!
Benjamin E.
West Palm Beach, FL
Very useful for making gummy candy. Makes grate Jell-O cakes for dinner. Very firm and useful can be used in lots of recipes!
Kayleigh L.
Yonkers, NY
Knox Unflavored Gelatin uploaded by Kayleigh L.
I love knox unflavored gelatin! I am intolerant to vodka but love Jello Shots. So I started making cool different jello shots for parties and knox is what let's that happen! I've made layered shots with knox and most importantly, any flavor I want! These are Cinnamon Toast Crunch Candy Corn Shots for Halloween! Rumchata and FIreball Layered with help of Knox!
Luana L.
Keene, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Knox Unflavored Gelatin uploaded by Luana L.
I find this product Fantastico for dessert. The one I bought has 4 packages inside, but it is easy to prepare, has way of preparation and suggestion of recipes behind, it is very easy. I used it to make a strawberry mousse and it was perfect. The price is also great.
Lily J.
Phoenix
Knox Unflavored Gelatin uploaded by Lily J.
Easy to use, dissolves easily, produces a clear gelatin, no unwanted extra flavor. I use Knox for many cooking and craft related uses.
Elba K.
Niceville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Knox Unflavored Gelatin uploaded by Elba K.
This is my first time using this gelatin, I liked the result, but it was a little bit complicated because I used warm water, it has to be hot, the result was good but now I know how to make it.
Shannan C.
Vancouver
So this I use not for eating. I give this five stars because it is my secrete weapon to disgusting black heads! Add a little milk to a few teaspoons, heat up for about ten seconds are so and mix it well. After you apply to where you have your black heads, and bam! Better then any black head strip remover. Let it sit on your face until it’s completely dried though.
Katarzyna P.
Palm City, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Amazon
My go to brand for gelatin powder. It's super versatile, you can use it for sweet and savory goods. Perfect for home made jello mixing it with juice, or milk and cacao powder for home made pudding. Good for thickening sauces and even soups. Easy to use
Amanda F.
Zanesville, OH
I have a really hard time with clogged pores. I always have blackheads but don't want to spend a lot on products that don't work well. I started using unflavored gelatin as a face mask. It works so well with removing blackheads. I would definitely give it a try. You take a tablespoon and place in a small bowl, add a tablespoon of milk or water and microwave for 10 seconds. Put it on your face and leave it until it hardens. It works well removing gunk from your pores and kind of works as an exfoliate.
Gloria O.
Woodstock, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
Súper buena esta yo la uso mucho para mis gelatinas toca rica es muy rica también ase muy buen trabajo
ashley K.
Dunedin, FL
Honestly, I have not used it yet, but I know it will do what I need to do and it will be great! I bought it for some Keto dessert recipes. It is unflavored, so that is not going to be an issue. It was inexpensive and comes with 4 envelopes in a box. Also, zero carbs!