BY KNOX

Knox® Original Unflavored Gelatine.
Still only 5 calories and 0g carbs per serving.
4 envelopes. see more...

• What can you do with gelatine other than Jell-O or pudding? 5 Answers
Amanda F.
Zanesville, OH
I have a really hard time with clogged pores. I always have blackheads but don't want to spend a lot on products that don't work well. I started using unflavored gelatin as a face mask. It works so well with removing blackheads. I would definitely give it a try. You take a tablespoon and place in a small bowl, add a tablespoon of milk or water and microwave for 10 seconds. Put it on your face and leave it until it hardens. It works well removing gunk from your pores and kind of works as an exfoliate.
Victoria C.
Fitchburg, WI
Meb gusta mucho usarla y poder hacer diferentes postres. Donde vivo es la unica que tienen es muy buena solo lo malo es que cuando hago las gelatinas transparentes queda un poco amarrillenta. Pero de aii en fuera muy buen producto y le puedes dar mil usos.
Amanda P.
I have been using this unflavored gelatin for quite some time now! I make my kids juice gummies at least 3 times a month and I always use this and a bottle of apple juice and honey. I will definitely continue to repurchase!
Amanda B.
Rochester, NH
I love this stuff! I make my own latex at home for Halloween using this, water and glycerin! Mix it up and microwave it for 10 seconds and it makes the PERFECT “liquid latex” except there is no latex in it so it’s perfectly safe for those who have a latex allergy!
Nelly M.
Berwyn, IL
I use this to make a Jell-O desert that looks more creamy. I also use it for cheesecake. I always use this or have in my pantry. It give the texture of Jell-O and you at you flavor. I am very satisfied with this product.
Keely F.
I know that there are a lot of things said about gelatin, and a lot of them are true, but this product has so many uses! Look on google for recipes but it's not just restricted to food! I've heard of people using this in pore strips too!
Victoria
This product is so great and so versatile. It's at any grocery store and very cheap. I've used it to make Jell-O and jelly, and it never fails. It is always amazing and a go to.
Amber S.
Thedford, NE
I always keep unflavored gelatin in the kitchen. It's perfect for ice box pies and cakes, makes great homemade marshmallows, and of course totally customized Jell-O.
Jamie D.
Escanaba, MI
This is great for jello but making it to make fake skin to peel off to make look icky and scary for zombie costumes or any gory costumes! Then add Rubie's Costume Co Rubies 16-Ounce Fake Blood
Megan L.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love finding new ways to use this product, from making unique and fun Jell-O shots to trying new cake decorating techniques, this is definitely a good product!
Selin O.
What can you do with gelatine other than Jell-O or pudding?