Knox Original Unflavored Gelatine - 4 CT

by Knox

Knox® Original Unflavored Gelatine.
Still only 5 calories and 0g carbs per serving.
4 envelopes.

What can you do with gelatine other than Jell-O or pudding?
Start your review of Knox Original Unflavored Gelatine - 4 CT!
Lowell, MA
I like this product. Doesn’t have a weird taste like some gelatins. My granddaughter likes gummies so I make them often and buy the big box but sometimes run out and have to purchase a 4 pack. It’s convenient how they are individual packets, that’s a plus.
Clinton, IA
I use Knox gelatin to make homemade fruitsnacks from scratch. You can use 100% juice or make your own juice from fresh fruits and veggies. Use two packets of gelatin for 1/2-1 cup of juice. The more fiber in the juice the more gelatin you'll want to use. It's so easy and my daughter loves them.
Ballston Lake, NY
Simple to use, a necessity for any basic kitchen. Perfect to add to most dishes for that thickening, stick together texture. As with most ingredients, it does have a slight learning curve-how warn water needs to be, how much to use, when to add.
Rudyard, MI
This gelatin can be used in so many ways!  In the past I have made "Knox Blox" with it.  The last thing I used this for was in a recipe I made bird seed wreaths with!  There's nothing else on the market like it!
Spanish fork, UT
It works very well and is super easy to use. I’ve had issues with other brands that the gelatin clumps it doesn’t set right but this one works fantastic and I haven’t had any issues when I have used it.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I enjoy using this product for multiple uses. I put it in my coffee for extra collagen. I make jello with 100% fruit juice for my kids, I also use it for fruit toppings and pie. Great product!
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Zanesville, OH
I have a really hard time with clogged pores. I always have blackheads but don't want to spend a lot on products that don't work well. I started using unflavored gelatin as a face mask. It works so well with removing blackheads. I would definitely give it a try. You take a tablespoon and place in a small bowl, add a tablespoon of milk or water and microwave for 10 seconds. Put it on your face and leave it until it hardens. It works well removing gunk from your pores and kind of works as an exfoliate.
Enon, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
I do not have a huge opinion on unflavored gelatin other than it smells like dog food (probably because it’s collagen) which is a bit of a turn off. But once I mix it into my recipe, whether it’s a dessert or drink, I don’t notice it. This is my go to brand and I’ve never had any issues with it!
Fitchburg, WI
Meb gusta mucho usarla y poder hacer diferentes postres. Donde vivo es la unica que tienen es muy buena solo lo malo es que cuando hago las gelatinas transparentes queda un poco amarrillenta. Pero de aii en fuera muy buen producto y le puedes dar mil usos.
I have been using this unflavored gelatin for quite some time now! I make my kids juice gummies at least 3 times a month and I always use this and a bottle of apple juice and honey. I will definitely continue to repurchase!