BY KNOX #51 in Gelatin & Pudding

Knox® Original Unflavored Gelatine.
Still only 5 calories and 0g carbs per serving.
4 envelopes. see more...

• What can you do with gelatine other than Jell-O or pudding? 5 Answers
Victoria C.
Fitchburg, WI
Meb gusta mucho usarla y poder hacer diferentes postres. Donde vivo es la unica que tienen es muy buena solo lo malo es que cuando hago las gelatinas transparentes queda un poco amarrillenta. Pero de aii en fuera muy buen producto y le puedes dar mil usos.
Keely F.
I know that there are a lot of things said about gelatin, and a lot of them are true, but this product has so many uses! Look on google for recipes but it's not just restricted to food! I've heard of people using this in pore strips too!
Amanda P.
I have been using this unflavored gelatin for quite some time now! I make my kids juice gummies at least 3 times a month and I always use this and a bottle of apple juice and honey. I will definitely continue to repurchase!
Nelly M.
Berwyn, IL
I use this to make a Jell-O desert that looks more creamy. I also use it for cheesecake. I always use this or have in my pantry. It give the texture of Jell-O and you at you flavor. I am very satisfied with this product.
Victoria
This product is so great and so versatile. It's at any grocery store and very cheap. I've used it to make Jell-O and jelly, and it never fails. It is always amazing and a go to.
Amber S.
Thedford, NE
I always keep unflavored gelatin in the kitchen. It's perfect for ice box pies and cakes, makes great homemade marshmallows, and of course totally customized Jell-O.
Megan L.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love finding new ways to use this product, from making unique and fun Jell-O shots to trying new cake decorating techniques, this is definitely a good product!
jaclyn C.
Charleston, SC
I make. A face mask with this and milk to get all of my black heads out of my nose! Love it and it's very cheap! I save so much every year by doing this
Yztla r.
I've used this countless times in baking desserts, redbull vodka Jell-O shots and also as a beauty mask to pull out blackheads
Suki C.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this product! My mom first used it to make coconut jelly but I found so many uses for this product!
Selin O.
Foodie Expert
What can you do with gelatine other than Jell-O or pudding?