BY KNOX

Knox® Original Gelatine.
Unflavored.
Still only 5 calories and 0g carbs per serving.

Michaela C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Knox gelatin is very consistent, which makes it a great choice for using in any recipe that calls for plain gelatin.  It can also be used as a base for homemade Jello - just add your favorite fruit juice!  The value is good, and it is readily available at all the major grocery stores near me.
Aline A.
Frankfort, IL
This gelatin is very good. I like to use this gelatine because the taste is very original stramberry and it has few calories. This helps at the time of maintaining the diet.
Isaac B.
Arden, NC
Great quality gelatin, a tad pricey. The packaging always feels loose and there’s always powdered gelatin in the box and coming out of the seams of the packets. It can be hard to dissolve and clumps easily, but when it works, it works great
Kelley W.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
My daughter was recently sick with be stomach flu. My mom suggested I make her some gelatin using pedialyte and Knox. Knox was easy to use and unflavored. I have a few more envelopes left to make dessert.
Tanya K.
Spartanburg, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Super awesome how did to any Jell-O to make it harden in a few minutes but not lose the flavor my go to when making any Jell-O products love it definitely recommend it sadly not kosher for those of you that care
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Easy to measure and easy to use, this is what I use every time that I need only a small amount of gelatin. The small containers make it easy to stock up without feeling like it's going to coagulate and be difficult to work with after waiting too long to use it.
Laurie H.
Bristow, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Works great! I have been using it for years and never tort me down! It has no flavor or what so ever but can be little bit expensive for what it is ($2,69 at Safeway)
Hannah Q.
I love this stuff! I don't use it to bake but I use it for my special fx makeup! It works perfect as fake skin and is so easy to color and move around. It looks so realistic. I also tried it with milk as a pore mask for my blackheads and it actually removed them and my pores were open and clean!!!
Chelsea V.
Evans, Co
This brand is perfect for those recipes that call for plain Gelatin. Also many other uses for this including a black head treatment if mixed with milk. It is incredible and very affordable. Really you can find it at any grocery store in the baking section.
Jessica G.
Detroit, MI
This is a family staple in my house. We use this for everything...from homemade gummy bears to Jell-O jigglers. You can actually use gelatine in a lot of random places so it's a great thing to have on hand.