Knours. One Perfect Cream

by Knours.

bWHAT IT IS/bbrLive the dream smooth lush bouncy glowy skin without foundation. One perfect cream for happier skin.brbrbWHAT ITS FOR/bbr- Dry or dehydrated skinbr- Dull complexionbr- Tired lifeless skinbr- Appearance of fine lines and wrinklesbrbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbrYour skin may feel dry dull and tired during the week of your period or during menopause due to lowered estrogen level. One Perfect Cream is multitasking at its best. Age-defying brightening nourishing and moisturizing benefits helps fight visible signs of aging while balancing your hormones to help your skin glow every day.brbrbKEY INGREDIENTS/bbr- Sweet Almond Oil Nourishing hypoallergenic oil rich in Vitamin E for really silky younger-looking skin.br- Niacinamide Visibly plumps your skin up with moisture. Bonus It makes your pores lines and wrinkles less noticeable.br- Adenosine Soothes skin and prevents wrinkles.br- Shea Butter Extra-creamy emollient with essential fatty acids for soft and smooth skin that glows.br- Baobab Seed Oil Age-defying moisturizer with skin-loving vitamins minerals and Omega fatty acids.brbrbFREE OF.../bbr- Fragrancebr- SLSbr- GMObr- Phthalatesbr- PEGbr- Siliconebr- Parabensbr- Animal testingbrbrbHOW TO USE IT/bbrUse morning and evening on face and neck avoiding the eye area. Apply to clean dry skin and gently massage until absorbed.ulli1.7 oz./liliWeb ID 3260269/li/ul

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Knours. One Perfect Cream!
Paulina G.
Phoenix, AZ
It has a beautiful presentation but the product is not for me for one reason only, scent. It has a medium scent to it and my face is quite sensitive to added fragrance that I can't enjoy it, sadly. This is a wonderful brand I truly enjoy their mist and and cooling gel but this one is a pass for me.
Sena
New York City
Thick and creamy, which I love. Definitely very nourishing and hydrating, but nothing life changing to write home about.
Chelsea T.
Torrance, CA
Wow this gives my skin life again/ I mix it with a few drops of my nightly facial oil- a little goes a long way! My skin really loves this stuff as it soaks in completely and leaves my skin so smooth. I wish this brand was more well known, as it is mostly natural clean ingredients !
Mina D.
San Mateo, CA
This cream makes my skin look nice and it doesn’t make me super oily. It isn’t greasy at all and is easily absorbed by skin. It has no scent which I like.
Carlie I.
Seattle, WA
Great for on the go. Don’t love it per say but it works just fine to moisturize in a pinch.

Looking for your answer?