BY KNOTTY BOY

Get them dreadies tighter faster with Knotty Boy LockSteady Tropical Tightening Gel! All natural! see more...

Alexis S.
Guttenberg, IA
I LOVE this product. I use this in between washes and then I palm roll my dreadlocks. I also prefer using this product a week or two after I get my hair re-twisted. This is my second time buying this product and it works well on my hair. I would recommend this to anyone who has dreads. This product also smells wonderful. I have blonde, straight, and fine hair, but I have had dreads for 6 months now. I think this product helps my dreads develop too!
Adrianna H.
My niece's as this product for her dreadlocks and she swears by it they also have a shampoo that works really great too I would recommend it
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
This is the best dreadlock product absolutely love this brand and all he makes he does a wonderful job and price is good
Taylor G.
I love this stuff! Say no to cellulite with the stuff! My thighs looked like craters and this fixed it immediately!
vanessa L.
Brasil
Realmente rende muito e limpa bastante n é pq uso ele n gente mais Realmente ele é muito bom
Adrianna H.
Do you know if this product comes in a bigger container?
Mimi T.
Fontana, CA
I think this is the biggest size
sydanee h.
Aberdeen, MD
Is this really good for my boyfriends dreads??