BeautyHairHair ProductsKnotty Boy
Every Body Ultimate Detangler 16 oz

Knotty Boy Every Body Ultimate Detangler 16 oz

by Knotty Boy

Good morning.  Is knotty boy every body ultimate detangler COMPLETELY safe to put all over hair then cover with a cap and sleep on it overnight?  Or would it make my hair fall out or burn my scalp or anything?  And not just for one night...for 2-3 nights in a row?  Please let me know if you can.
Does it have all natural ingredients?
Where can I get this?
Start your review of Knotty Boy Every Body Ultimate Detangler 16 oz!
nicole R.
North Bay Vlg, FL
I wish I could give this product 10 stars. It's been about 6 months since knottyboy has literally changed my life. For the past 2 years I was battling depression and completely disregarded my hair. Every time I washed it and put it in a bun without combing it out. It became a hot mess. My hair became so matted that it was it was difficult to sleep on. This made me even more depressed. I started washing my hair less and less. I came across your detangler conditioner on YouTube and decided to purchase it. 3 bottles, 2 weeks and countless hours, I finally got my hair untangled. It literally changed my life. I could never imagine saying a hair conditioner could get me out of depression and saved my life, knottyboy really did. I still used this product and recommend it to anyone every chance I get. Love you guys!!!!
Ashley G.
Grayslake, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff is my holy grail. If you suffer from thick hair and hard to brush this I definitely recommend. It's worth every penny I truly promise u will love it
Brooke J.
University Place, WA
Very good product for hair and leaves it very smooth! GREAT BRAND , yet very seductive.. AMAZING SMELL that boost the sense's and will leave a woman wanting more!
Jess B.
With too much use it can leave the hair sticky and a little knotty however, if you don't use too much it leaves the hair knot free and smooth! I suggest this but be careful with how much you put in your hair!