BY KNOTTY BOY

nicole r.
North Bay Vlg, FL
I wish I could give this product 10 stars. It's been about 6 months since knottyboy has literally changed my life.
For the past 2 years I was battling depression and completely disregarded my hair. Every time I washed it and put it in a bun without combing it out. It became a hot mess. My hair became so matted that it was it was difficult to sleep on. This made me even more depressed. I started washing my hair less and less. I came across your detangler conditioner on YouTube and decided to purchase it. 3 bottles, 2 weeks and countless hours, I finally got my hair untangled. It literally changed my life. I could never imagine saying a hair conditioner could get me out of depression and saved my life, knottyboy really did. I still used this product and recommend it to anyone every chance I get. Love you guys!!!!
Brooke j.
University Place, WA
Very good product for hair and leaves it very smooth! GREAT BRAND , yet very seductive.. AMAZING SMELL that boost the sense's and will leave a woman wanting more!
Jess B.
With too much use it can leave the hair sticky and a little knotty however, if you don't use too much it leaves the hair knot free and smooth! I suggest this but be careful with how much you put in your hair!
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
Does it have all natural ingredients?
Dawn N.