BY KNOTTY BOY

Knotty Boy All Natural Dreadlock Shampoo with Tea Tree, Rosemary and Peppermint oils. see more...

• How do you like this product ? Also don't forget to searc...5 Answers
Melany J.
Watts, OK
Love this shampoo so much ! It leaves my hair do smooth and so soft my hair is brown and thick and I use this product everyday and it works on my hair really good ! I'm satisfied with this product! I highly recommend this
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
This is the best dreadlock product absolutely love this brand and all he makes he does a wonderful job and price is good
timia s.
Pompano Beach, FL
My brother has dreadlocks and he recently started using this. He says this wroks great for cleaning his hair!
Tony  M.
Great product for breadlocks to make those knotty things smell good and last long
courtney m.
Dover , Kent
love it! I'v been using this for a few months now and it leaves your dreadlocks smelling great and your locks feeling beautiful and refreshed. There's hardly any residue and its easy to wash out of your dreads.
Elleann C.
bradford
This was a brilliant product, the smell was amazing even though it was a bit expensive
Ashley Y.
How do you like this product ? Also don't forget to search on Facebook for the group page for the app on Facebook :) link below! Room is building up. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1684626918439079/ The group is influenster if you wanna just search it :) Please be sure to come join the group! We are trying to help each other progress on this site to win more things. Yes yes yes I'm aware you think it's spamming but every question you answer you will get points for so answer questions so you can get your box of items..