BY KNOTTY BOY

At last, an all-natural dreadlock product that makes having dreadlocks fast, easy and clean! What could this miracle product be? It's none other than The Original Knotty Boy Dread Wax of course. see more...

Elizabeth C.
Fort worth, Tx
Could not get my hair to dread because it was super soft always even without conditioner. But when I ordered this it only took about 3-4 days and my hit dreaded right up without a problem. Def recommend for someone looking to dread their hair or make their dreads tighter
Onna L.
Charlotte, NC
I re-twisted my friend hair and this was the product I used! It was not too expensive and it has an decent smell to it! The type of hair was natural and the color black.
Gennae J.
My daughter is natural and I use this in her hair, her hair is very thick and is forming dreads so i was suggested to use this and it works wonderful
Michael S.
San jose, CA
My friend swears on this product. He won't use any other types for his locks. That's some serious love
Kayla N.
I love this it's great go by it is great I love this product it's amazing go get it right now
Ty T.
Saint Petersburg, FL
My dad use this for his dreads and they lock together almost instantly we love it.
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
This is the best dreadlock product absolutely love this brand and all he makes he does a wonderful job and price is good
Sara D.
Macomb, MI
This should not be used on fine/European hair!! it will trap moisture and create mold! I learned the hard way!!
courtney m.
Dover , Kent
i really wouldn't recommend using wax for dreadlocks, the hair needs to be able to move to form knots, and knots create dreadlocks, wax stops the hair moving and makes your hair all stiff and can even cause mould in your hair and nobody wants that. this product is a waste of money
Ruwimbo M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work for starter dreads?Locking?
chelsey w.
Curtice, OH
does this work well? ive heard not to use any product like this in dreads but ive had mine for 3 years and i am willing to try better locking techniques.