Knotty Boy Dread Shampoo Bar 135g

by Knotty Boy

Knotty Boy - Dread Shampoo Bar - 4.75 oz. 135 gKnotty Boy Dread Shampoo Bar is specially formulated with tea tree rosemary & peppermint oils for dreadlock care and dry scalp conditions. The natural and essential oils used in these formulations are extremely beneficial for hair and scalp health. K

Does this work need scalp help....itches at times i wash once a week
does this actually works on African American/blacks hair? (although my grade of hair is blended but not corse)
I've been looking to switch I Up on my shampoo. And someone told me about this product. Does anybody know how well it works and of it helps with dandruff?
Start your review of Knotty Boy Dread Shampoo Bar 135g!
Sara D.
Macomb, MI
LOVED THIS. it locked up my hair super fast and kept it residue and mold free. too bad I used it all up but I would order again
ashley Y.
Fowlerville, MI
This is the best dreadlock product absolutely love this brand and all he makes he does a wonderful job and price is good
Danielle R.
Tullahoma, TN
I hate this shampoo. It smells great! It almost smells too strong. You know how you smell a shampoo and it is so potent that you know it will irritate your scalp? Yeah, it does. And it supposedly good for dreadlocks... but that is crap. It irritates my scalp so bad. You do not need any special or specific shampoo for dreadlocks, that is a load of crap. Use what shampoo works for your scalp so you don't end up with scalp irritations, just rinse extremely well. That is the basic way to avoid residue in your dreads, rinse rinse rinse. Usually, residue free shampoos or shampoos specific for dreads cause scalp problems.