Knott's Berry Farm Pure Seedless Red Raspberry Jam 16 Oz Jar uploaded by Kera R.

BY KNOTTS BERRY FARM

Seedless red raspberry jam 16 oz. Since 1920, when walter and cordelia knott opened their first farmstand, we've picked only quality fruits. The people at knott's berry farm invite you to enjoy our sweet, delicious jams and preserves made with sun-ripened fruit, grown and harvested from the best places on earth. see more...

Dan S.
Levittown, NY
I do love raspberries!! And i find that this is the best for pb&j to linzer tarts. And it's available at almost any supermarket. No running around to specialty stores. Stays fresh for a long time #giftcrush
Crystal C.
This is one of my favorite flavors. It's not too sweet for me and it does give a great taste to my peanut butter sandwich. It easily spreads around on the bread.
Camila D.
Jacksonville, FL
This jam it's so delicious just spread on your toast on your bread on your cracker it's amazing to have for breakfast the taste it's so delightful
Aj M.
Osseo, MN
Our family loves Knotts and to et the goodness of raspberry jelly without the seeds that the kids don't like, BONUS!
Elizabeth P.
Redlands, CA
I always purchase this jam every time i run out. Best products with the best taste I would say!👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Just made thumbprint cookies with this jam. I also used the Knott's strawberry jam. They are so yummy.
Jennifer C.
This is my favorite jam, great on toast, pb & j sandwiches and homemade Monte Cristo sandwiches
Ashlyn A.
Orlando,Fl
I love raspberry jam of any kind but this on and smuckers perserves are the best
Louisa P.
Vancouver, British Columbia
This jam is really nice ands sweet on toast in the morning or on a rice cracker for a low calorie treat in the afternoon!
Crystal C.
What is your favorite flavor?