BY KNOTTS BERRY FARM #35 in Jams & Jellies

Seedless boysenberry jam 16 oz. Since 1920, when walter and cordelia knott opened their first farmstand, we've picked only quality fruits. The people at knott's berry farm invite you to enjoy our sweet, delicious jams and preserves made with sun-ripened fruit, grown and harvested from the best places on earth. see more...

Samantha T.
Glendale, AZ
Knott's Berry Farm Pure Seedless Boysenberry Jam 16 Oz Jar this is a childhood in a jar. I use to go to Knott and buy this product there. This flacornis my all time fave thanks to my grandma. This is the only jelly/jam I will buy for myself. If the store is out then no jelly for me. But the texture is perfect , flavor is hanfsdown amazing
Kat H.
I adore how delicious this jam is! it spreads wonderfully smooth, taste great, is not overly sweet. I feel good letting my minions eat it, knowing it's a healthier alternative to some of these jams and jelly's that are overly preserved and pumped with chemicals. try it you'll love it!!
Chelsy B.
This is by far my favorite jelly! It's the perfect amount of sweet! It spreads on easily and taste amazing. I love this jelly on waffles, toast, with fruit etc. I honestly cannot get enough of it. I bought mine at raleys but I'm sure there are many other places that sell it too.
Amanda T.
Hesperia , CA
One of my fave jams love this stuff putting it on toast is amazing. Love having it in the morning with my breakfast. I don't think it's healthy it has a lot of sugar. I will forever purchase this product my fave
Tanya A.
Bennington, NE
Pure happiness in a jar! Excellent flavor, truly seedless, smooth and rich, so good on toast or biscuits!
Trustworthy brand that has been around for many years...tried and true!
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
I love Knott's Berry Farm jams! I recently tried the boysenberry (and a bunch of other boysenberry concoctions) and it was absolutely delicious!
Genesis S.
San Bernardino, CA
I really like this product it is very good quality I really recommend this product also it tastes really rich and I like it because is sweet
julie p.
Branford, CT
Amazing jelly!!! I love it with toast and on top of cream cheese. Kids love it too its seedless!'
Karla M.
Broken Arrow, OK
This boysenberry jam is delicious i eat it on my toasted bred with eggs and bacon! love it!!
Nicole R.
Hillsboro, OR
This jam taste yummy. I love the brand it's inexpensive. I love putting it on my toast.
Will A.
Where can I find it?  Thanks
Brooke K.
Their other flavors are good!
Amy L.
Lorado, WV
Does anyone know what this is lol
Amanda T.
Hesperia , CA
Any other jams do recommend?