BY KNOTTS BERRY FARM #19 in Jams & Jellies

Seedless boysenberry jam 16 oz. Since 1920, when walter and cordelia knott opened their first farmstand, we've picked only quality fruits. The people at knott's berry farm invite you to enjoy our sweet, delicious jams and preserves made with sun-ripened fruit, grown and harvested from the best places on earth. see more...

Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
Foodie Expert
I love Knott's Berry Farm jams! I recently tried the boysenberry (and a bunch of other boysenberry concoctions) and it was absolutely delicious!
julie p.
Branford, CT
Foodie Expert
Amazing jelly!!! I love it with toast and on top of cream cheese. Kids love it too its seedless!'
Tanya A.
Bennington, NE
Foodie Expert
Pure happiness in a jar! Excellent flavor, truly seedless, smooth and rich, so good on toast or biscuits!
Trustworthy brand that has been around for many years...tried and true!
Karla M.
Broken Arrow, OK
Foodie Expert
This boysenberry jam is delicious i eat it on my toasted bred with eggs and bacon! love it!!
Kayla B.
Knotts is a great jelly brand! This flavor is good but strawberry is my favorite!
Amanda T.
Hesperia , CA
Foodie Expert
One of my fave jams love this stuff putting it on toast is amazing. Love having it in the morning with my breakfast. I don't think it's healthy it has a lot of sugar. I will forever purchase this product my fave
Nicole R.
Hillsboro, OR
This jam taste yummy. I love the brand it's inexpensive. I love putting it on my toast.
Kat H.
Copperhill , TN
Foodie Expert
I adore how delicious this jam is! it spreads wonderfully smooth, taste great, is not overly sweet. I feel good letting my minions eat it, knowing it's a healthier alternative to some of these jams and jelly's that are overly preserved and pumped with chemicals. try it you'll love it!!
Chelsy B.
Foodie Expert
This is by far my favorite jelly! It's the perfect amount of sweet! It spreads on easily and taste amazing. I love this jelly on waffles, toast, with fruit etc. I honestly cannot get enough of it. I bought mine at raleys but I'm sure there are many other places that sell it too.
Genesis S.
San Bernardino, CA
I really like this product it is very good quality I really recommend this product also it tastes really rich and I like it because is sweet
Will A.
Where can I find it?  Thanks
Brooke K.
Foodie Expert
Their other flavors are good!
Amanda T.
Hesperia , CA
Foodie Expert
Any other jams do recommend?