BY KNOTTS BERRY FARM #26 in Jams & Jellies

Seedless blackberry jam 16 oz. Since 1920, when walter and cordelia knott opened their first farmstand, we've picked only quality fruits. The people at knott's berry farm invite you to enjoy our sweet, delicious jams and preserves made with sun-ripened fruit, grown and harvested from the best places on earth. see more...

Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Foodie Expert
Knotts Berry Farm is childhood! Peanut Butter and Jelly packed lunches with the crusts cut off, trading your apple for candy bars at lunch. No one would every give this sandwich away! Great value and a family staple at my house. Blackberry flavor is the best I've had!
Dara P.
Dara P.
Houston , TX
Yummy!! This is a trusted name brand! A quality jam with a taste smooth yet Jell-O-y texture! Rich blackberry taste, yet not to sweet!
I would recommend! Also love the fact it's seedless(seeds tend to get stuck in between my teeth)
Alli M.
Alli M.
Foodie Expert
Knotts Berry Farm Pure Seedless BlackBerry Jam is a great tasting spread. Great for toast, biscuits, and pancakes. It is not too sweet and tastes just like blackberries. I buy mine at my local Fred Meyer's.
Lori F.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
Love this on breads and toast flavor is sweet but not overly it's great with peanut butter or just about anything I wanna say both it at Walmart it's great on thick French toast yes I would buy it again
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Blackberry jam is so so good on pancakes/toast for me and knotts is an all time family favorite since childhood!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Jacksonville , NC
Foodie Expert
I love love love this brand of jam! So flavorful! Def worth the time and money to pick this up
Lori B.
Lori B.
Mesa, AZ
You can't go wrong with Knotts jams and jellies. Always consistent and always yummy!
Mariya W.
Mariya W.
Tupelo, MS
This stuff is great. and I love using it as a filling in cakes and cupcakes.