Knott's Berry Farm Pure Blackberry Preserves

by Knotts Berry Farm

Blackberry preserves 16 oz. Since 1920, when walter and cordelia knott opened their first farmstand, we've picked only quality fruits. The people at knott's berry farm invite you to enjoy our sweet, delicious jams and preserves made with sun-ripened fruit, grown and harvested from the best places on earth.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Knott's Berry Farm Pure Blackberry Preserves!
Angela C.
Victorville, CA
My Favorite Jelly The Only Kind I Eat & Buy. Boysenberry is so yummy. It's pricey but worth it. They used to have the big jars 2 big jars for 5 bucks now they only have a 16 oz for 5 bucks. Ugh.
Kristyn H.
Shamong, NJ
This is by far THE BEST jam/jelly/preserve/etc. EVER!! I love that it has the seeds. It add a slight texture that makes the peanut butter mixed with it even better. Sometimes I just eat the peanut butter and this mixed together (I know, holy sugar high). It’s truly fantastic. I moved from California to the east coast but I still pay for it to be shipped to me because it’s THAT GOOD!!!

Looking for your answer?