Knotts Berry Farm Knotts Raspberry Shortbread Cookies 24/2 oz uploaded by Sam R.Knotts Berry Farm Knotts Raspberry Shortbread Cookies 24/2 oz uploaded by Princess Star S.

BY KNOTTS BERRY FARM

• Do they come in other flavors? 3 Answers
  • I've never had this product so are they good and are they good fo...3 Answers
Roxanne B.
I have a huge sweet tooth, but I am pretty picky when it comes to cookies. These always hit the spot! They are buttery and have just the right amount of sweetness! I am glad they come in little bags because I would eat a lot more if they were in a bigger bag!
Veronica T.
Fontana, CA
These little cookies are my favorite cookies ever!! I love shortbread cookies and I love raspberry soooo these are the perfect treat for me! They are not too sweet, just the right amount to make them addictive haha. I highly recommend them, so good!
Dariela P.
This take me back to when I was in high school I used to keep a bag in my backpack for snacking during the day or the bus ride home. I love the buttery soft cookie and the great amount of filling. They are so good it's a must try in eyes
Jess P.
Charlotte, NC
I really enjoy shortbread cookies normally but I thought the raspberry ration per cookie was just way off! Maybe I'm accustomed to more, but I didn't find them to have a good enough cookie for a tiny amount of raspberry
Lesly O.
Mabton, WA
I absolutely love these. I'm not much of a cookie person, but these make me change my mind. They doesn't help my diet, but its so worth it. These are everything they promise to be totally recommend it.
Sam R.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these cookies they're great these r the mini size but you can also get them in a bigger size I recommend and different flavours they have also
ashley b.
Roe, AR
My favorite cookies if all time. Sweet and delicate. I go through bags and bags of these.
These are amazing for any sweet tooth! They hit the spot if your craving and they aren't too sweet for people who don't like a super sweet taste. I love the texture of the outside part and the Raspberry filling is just the right amount. If you have a larger bag of these you won't be able to stop eating them!
Esther S.
Las Vegas, NV
Best shortbread cookies in the world especially the raspberry flavor ones they are my all time favorite, they are so good that when I have them I turn into a pig and eat every single one till all gone not sharing with anyone
Jamie G.
I think that its funny because the vending machines at work seems to be the only place that you can find them. , i would always ask the vendor to please bring them the next time they would come and fill up the machines.
Lori J.
Philadelphia, PA
Do they come in other flavors?
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
I've never had this product so are they good and are they good for you?