Knotts Berry Farm Knotts Raspberry Shortbread Cookies 24/2 oz uploaded by Sam R.Knotts Berry Farm Knotts Raspberry Shortbread Cookies 24/2 oz uploaded by Princess Star S.

BY KNOTTS BERRY FARM

• Do they come in other flavors? 3 Answers
  • I've never had this product so are they good and are they...3 Answers
Tamara P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Omg I haven't had these cookies since I was a kid! Wow! These cookies taste amazing! Perfect to have with some tea or coffee if preferred. It has a very slight crunch to it while the strawberry center is pure softness. Idk but I always found it fascinating to go from biting the slightly crunchy outside then the texture turns to soft as I continue eating it. May sound a bit corny so some of you but it's true lol. Def give this a try, I'm pretty sure you'll like it!
Itza S.
Brownsville, TX
If you have a sweet tooth for cookies you’ll enjoy Knott’s Berry Farm raspberry shortbread cookies. They are so delicious I highly encourage everyone to try them. One os the best cookies I’ve ever had.
Roxanne B.
I have a huge sweet tooth, but I am pretty picky when it comes to cookies. These always hit the spot! They are buttery and have just the right amount of sweetness! I am glad they come in little bags because I would eat a lot more if they were in a bigger bag!
Veronica T.
Fontana, CA
These little cookies are my favorite cookies ever!! I love shortbread cookies and I love raspberry soooo these are the perfect treat for me! They are not too sweet, just the right amount to make them addictive haha. I highly recommend them, so good!
These are amazing for any sweet tooth! They hit the spot if your craving and they aren't too sweet for people who don't like a super sweet taste. I love the texture of the outside part and the Raspberry filling is just the right amount. If you have a larger bag of these you won't be able to stop eating them!
Dariela P.
This take me back to when I was in high school I used to keep a bag in my backpack for snacking during the day or the bus ride home. I love the buttery soft cookie and the great amount of filling. They are so good it's a must try in eyes
Esther S.
Las Vegas, NV
Best shortbread cookies in the world especially the raspberry flavor ones they are my all time favorite, they are so good that when I have them I turn into a pig and eat every single one till all gone not sharing with anyone
Jamie G.
I think that its funny because the vending machines at work seems to be the only place that you can find them. , i would always ask the vendor to please bring them the next time they would come and fill up the machines.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are good, the sell them at the vending machines at work and every time i want something sweet but not candy i get these.. they're shortbread cookies and are nice and the perfect amount of raspberry filling
Sabrina T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these cookie, the shortbread is part is not sweet, the illing is sweet, so its a nice balance. its kind of chewy in a good wy. its not expensive , but i wish they put more filling an more cookie in each bag
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
I've never had this product so are they good and are they good for you?
Lori J.
Philadelphia, PA
Do they come in other flavors?