by Knotts Berry Farm

I would love to taste these where can I find them in PA!!
Start your review of Knotts Berry Farm Knott's Berry Farm Premium Bite Sized Strawberry Shortbread Cookies Ten Ounce Gift Box!
Jamaica, NY
Knotts Berry Farm Knott's Berry Farm Premium Bite Sized Strawberry Shortbread Cookies Ten Ounce Gift Box uploaded by Rochielle C.
I love these cookies! They are sooo delicious. It's so hard for me to not eat the entire bag by myself lol! I've had the strawberry and apricot flavor so far.... and I'm on the hunt for the rest of the flavors!
El Cajon , CA
Everytime I find these I always have to get them. They are so buttery and soft. Strawberry is my favorite not going to lie but I do still love the other flavors they have boysenberry being second best in my opinion. It reminds me of when I use to go to knotts berry farm to get these.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These have no strawberry taste what so ever. I was a little disappointed. They just are dry shortbread cookies with a tiny dot of strawberry that doesn't taste like anything. If you are looking forward to the fruit flavor don't buy
Las Vegas , NV
Omg these cookies are sooo freaking good!! Not to sweet yet not too not sweet haha. I buy them anytime I find them at the store!! Which only few stores sell them! My kids love them as well. Will buy over again!
Bakersfield , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These cookies take me back to my childhood the minute I open the bag and just get a whiff of the sweet smell. With a tall glass of milk and I am 10 yrs old again. Of course now I love the light sweet cookies with that yummy sticky jam center with a hot cup of coffee in the morning or a hot cup of chocolate on a cold winter night. MMMMMMM so good. Everyone should give them a try at least once.
Springfield, MO
Oh my goodness, I love these so much an I had forgotten about them! The shortbread is creamy and flavorful, soft but still crispy like shortbread should be. I love the soft and slightly chewy raspberry jam in the center. It's a really nice balance of sweet/tangy and salty/buttery. (Now excuse me, I'm off to find a bag of these!)
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Just the right cookie to pair with coffee or tea. The shortbread itself is a bit dry and the jam center sticky, so it goes perfectly with a warm beverage. If the cookie part was just a little more chewy and less crumbly, it would be 5 stars.
Los Angeles, CA
OMG! Drool 🤤 these cookies are absolutely amazing! I love love them! 🍓 strawberry shortbread that isn’t too sweet but just sweet enough. I would definitely recommend them! The box is a great buy with a good amount. It comes with two large bags!
Riverside , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I like these, but can't eat more than 3. I'm not a huge shortbread fan . The combo of the shortbread and the filling don't really taste that great to me. I think eating them maybe with coffee or milk would taste better.
Palmdale, CA
Okay. These cookies are really really good. I'm not sure if it's a nostalgia thing for me or not but they are one of my favorite cookies. The apricot ones are good as well. Just make sure they are fresh