Food & SnacksBakeryCookiesKnotts Berry Farm

by Knotts Berry Farm

I would love to taste these where can I find them in PA!!
Start your review of Knotts Berry Farm Knott's Berry Farm Premium Bite Sized Strawberry Shortbread Cookies Ten Ounce Gift Box!
Isela C.
These are my favorite type of cookies to have with my coffee. They have just the right amount of sweetness. I usually get the big box at Ross for under $5.
Bev M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Knotts Berry Farm Knott's Berry Farm Premium Bite Sized Strawberry Shortbread Cookies Ten Ounce Gift Box uploaded by Bev M.
Knott's berry Farm Strawberry Shortbread cookies are a great snack! They taste great and the price is unbeatable! !
Katrina P.
These cookies aren't great. The jelly in the middle is really sticky and chewy and I don't feel like it works with the shortbread.
Hannah M.
Las Vegas, NV
Omg these cookies are sooo freaking good!! Not to sweet yet not too not sweet haha. I buy them anytime I find them at the store!! Which only few stores sell them! My kids love them as well. Will buy over again!
Jasmine D.
El Cajon , CA
Everytime I find these I always have to get them. They are so buttery and soft. Strawberry is my favorite not going to lie but I do still love the other flavors they have boysenberry being second best in my opinion. It reminds me of when I use to go to knotts berry farm to get these.
Desiree M.
Los Angeles, CA
OMG! Drool 🤤 these cookies are absolutely amazing! I love love them! 🍓 strawberry shortbread that isn’t too sweet but just sweet enough. I would definitely recommend them! The box is a great buy with a good amount. It comes with two large bags!
Rochielle C.
Astoria, NY
Knotts Berry Farm Knott's Berry Farm Premium Bite Sized Strawberry Shortbread Cookies Ten Ounce Gift Box uploaded by Rochielle C.
I love these cookies! They are sooo delicious. It's so hard for me to not eat the entire bag by myself lol! I've had the strawberry and apricot flavor so far.... and I'm on the hunt for the rest of the flavors!
Felicia C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These have no strawberry taste what so ever. I was a little disappointed. They just are dry shortbread cookies with a tiny dot of strawberry that doesn't taste like anything. If you are looking forward to the fruit flavor don't buy
Byron  K.
Palmdale, CA
Okay. These cookies are really really good. I'm not sure if it's a nostalgia thing for me or not but they are one of my favorite cookies. The apricot ones are good as well. Just make sure they are fresh
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Had these for the first time a few months ago. The cookie was so soft and buttery and the jam filling wasn't overly sweet. All in all a good cookie.