Food & SnacksDips & SpreadsJams & JelliesKnotts Berry Farm

by Knotts Berry Farm

Set includes: apple cinnamon jelly, blackberry preserves, apricot & pineapple preserves, strawberry preserves, buttermilk pancake mix, boysenberry syrup, and buttermilk biscuit mix.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Knott's Berry Farm Gift Set W/Pancake & Biscuit Mixes Fine Jams Jellies & Preserves 7 Ct Box!
How would you rate this product?
Bernie S.
Salisbury, NC
Everything Boysenberry is great!. If you get this item and do not want it, please forward it to me. I am a repeat customer on this item. If you love berries, Boysenberries are the king of flavor. Boysenberries in syrup, jelly, jam, muffins, pancakes, cookies etc...are great any time of the year. If you never had the boysenberry, please try it. I like them so much I am growing 4 bushes/vines in my greenhouse currently.

Looking for your answer?