BY KNOTTS BERRY FARM #69 in Jams & Jellies

Per 1 Tbsp.: 50 Calories; 0g Sat Fat--0% DV; 0mg Sodium--0% DV; 12g Sugars. see more...

Heather G.
Oakdale, CA
This is one of my favorite jam flavors, sadly not very many restaurants carry it. I am partial to all Knottsberry Farm jams, as I grew up eating them with toast as a little girl.
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
Just as all other jams at Knott's Berry Farm, they are made with quality fruit and make for a delicious slice of toast, english muffin or bagle.
Noelle A.
Los Angeles, CA
This was my favorite jelly as a kid. In fact it was the only one I would eat and therefore the only one my parents bought. It is really good.
Nicole W.
Sandy, UT
Just as all other jams at Knott's Berry Farm, they are made with quality fruit and make for a delicious slice of toast!
Amy P.
Big Bear City, CA
I enjoy Knott's Boysenberry Preserves…my only complaint is there are a lot of seeds. Otherwise the taste is great!
Jana v.
Orange Park, FL
Love this jam...sad I can only find it in a few restaurants.
Liz H.
Lakewood, CA
This reminds me of childhood, trips to Knotts Berry Farm. It's hard to find but when I do, I stock up. Love the flavor and it just has this nostalgia feel. I'm happy that the product hasn't changed, still a great quality and price.
Rachel S.
Shelby, OH
These jams remind me of the ones my mother in-law makes. They always taste fresh and homemade and they don't have that artificial flavor that a lot of other jams can have. Not to mention the jars are great for repurposing!