BY KNOTTS BERRY FARM

Walter and cordelia knott began handcrafting preserves in 1920 using special family recipes and fresh fruit from their berry farm. Today, we present to you signature collection, a line of authentic jellies, jams, and preserves made from the same treasured family recipes using only the finest fruit to create that special homemade taste. see more...

Melissa A.
My favorite jam, its great just for a peanut-butter and jelly sandwich, I recommend some wholewheat crackers some brie cheese and this jam and you will fall in love with the taste.
Connie L.
Wow what bad can you say about this product nothing other then I wish the price was better. not to sweet and not sour. all there jams are great tasting I believe it the best out there so fare.
Stacy O.
Rowlett, TX
This jam is very good and full of flavor. Other jams can be super sweet and full of sugar. I like the natural taste that Knotts jams have.
Alyssa W.
Growing up my mom couldn't have seeds, so this was the jam we bought! homemade is better, but this is pretty close!
Jasmine B.
This jam is really tasty, tried it when I ate at the chicken place where knotts is
Nicole W.
Midvale, UT
Live right near Knott's and the quality jelly that they produce is so yummy!
Amy G.
Fruitdale, AL
Does this have real fruit pieces in it?
Alisia A.
Red Bluff, CA
Are these made from gmo berries ?