BY KNOTTS BERRY FARM

Walter and cordelia knott began handcrafting preserves in 1920 using special family recipes and fresh fruit from their berry farm. Today, we present to you signature collection, a line of authentic jellies, jams, and preserves made from the same treasured family recipes using only the finest fruit to create that special homemade taste. see more...

Andrea B.
Menifee, CA
This is the most delicious blackberry preserve ever. Great on a slice of toast and anything else! Give it a try, you will not regret it (unless you get addicted) lol
Christine B.
Tecumseh, MI
Very natural and tasty. It feels like the company cares about the consumer in creating such a good product. A bit pricier than other brands but better qualitu
Malorie H.
New Orleans, LA
I love Knotts! Blackberry is my favorite and not too sweet like other brands. Knotts is generally more expensive than other brands, but worth it in my opinion.
Reyna S.
I love all the flavors from Knott's Farm. I use the BlackBerry preserve as a filling for my black vanilla bean homemade cupcakes, it's delicious.
Brandie R.
Hubby really likes these! Says they taste amazing and remind him some homemade preserves! Knotts has very good products !!
Melody B.
N Lauderdale, FL
I really love the Knotts Berry Farm Preserves, is a very delicious spread, especially on toast.
Cara C.
Salida, CO
One of my favorite things to do is to bake homemade muffins and then eath them with Knotts Blackberry Preserves when they are hot out of the oven! Mmmm so delicious!