Knot Genie Detangling Brush, Puff of Purple

by Knot Genie

The Knot Genie Teenie Genie Detangling Brush is designed with a unique bristle pattern that gently unravels knots and is 20% smaller than the original Knot Genie. Great size for kids. Detangles no matter the hair type! Thick, thin, curly, wavy, straight, multi-cultural, synthetic, extensions, wigs, wet or dry, the Knot Genie can handle it! If it's knotted, this brush will detangle it.

Knot Genie Detangling Brushes were created for everyone whose endured foot stomping and screaming that come with brushing a child's tangled hair; With the Knot Genie, even the curliest, most knotted up, gnarly hair all but slips through the unique bristle configuration, gently and painlessly; The unique cloud-shaped top fits the palm nicely, whether right or left handed; so it feels more like an extension of one's hand than a grooming tool; Choose cool designs from - Metallic Pink, Metallic Purple, Metallic Blue, Metallic Silver, Fairy Pink, Cloud Blue, Puff of Purple, and Camouflage; With the Knot Genie the hair detangling process is far more hassle-free, gentle, and most importantly, finished quickly. Et Voila!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Knot Genie Detangling Brush, Puff of Purple!
4 months agoPelzer , SC
My daughter has very curly hair and I thought I would never be able to use a brush on her until I get her hair done at snip it's. The lady doing her hair was detangling it so easy I was jealous and had to have one. If I could give it more than five stars I would. This brush has truly been a life saver.