Knot Genie Detangling Brush, Fairy Pink

by Knot Genie

PAIN FREE - Our unique mix of bristle lengths allow the hair brush to gently, quickly, and painlessly pull apart even the wildest tangles. ADAPTABLE - With Knot Genie, you can easily work with curly, wavy, straight, or even synthetic hair AND you can use our hair brush either wet or dry. FUN - With so many fun patterns and colors, we have the perfect girls hair brush for everyone. EASY TO USE - Our comfortable cloud shape detangling hair brush fits perfectly in the palm of your hand and travels great. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – We love our products, and believe you will too.

The patent pending tri-level bristles don’t have balls on the ends to catch knotty hair. The longer bristles penetrate hair, while the shorter rows act like tiny fingers that gently unravel knots.; Detangles and unravels hair without damaging the hair’s cuticle or pulling hair; Works on all types of hair - straight, wavy/curly, multi-cultural, wigs and extensions; Bristles can be easily removed from the base for thorough disinfecting and are dishwasher safe; Unique, ergonomic cloud shape design keeps hand close to tangles for easy removal and less hand fatigue.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Knot Genie Detangling Brush, Fairy Pink!
Fredericksburg
Hands down the only thing that will get the knots out of my wet hair. This brush doesnt pull, or cause pain. It detangles long hair quickly and with ease. The design is made so that it is held in the palm of the hand, which I feel gives more control versus a regular detangler brush with a handle. It's easy to remove hair from the bristles too. I keep mine in the shower and use it to brush my hair with the conditioner still in. I paid around $5 at TJ MAXX.

Looking for your answer?