Knot Genie Detangling Brush, Cloud Blue uploaded by Dee J.

BY KNOT GENIE

Knot Genie Detangling Brushes were created for everyone whose endured foot stomping and screaming that come with brushing a child's tangled hair. With the Knot Genie, even the curliest, most knotted-up, gnarly hair all but slips through the unique bristle configuration, gently and painlessly. The unique cloud-shaped top fits the palm nicely, whether right or left handed; so it feels more like an extension of one’s hand than a grooming tool. Choose cool designs from: Metallic Pink, Metallic Purple, Metallic Blue, Metallic Silver, Fairy Pink, Cloud Blue, Puff of Purple, and Camouflage. With the Knot Genie the hair brushing process is far more hassle-free, gentle, and most importantly, finished quickly. Et Voila! Mother Rikki Mor's vision for her detangling brush wasn't today's worldwide recognition, being featured on the "Today Show" or being talked about by thousands of bloggers. It all started out of pure frustration. She had had it with spending literally hundreds of dollars a year on hair products that would help tame her three daughters’ different hair types. She had vivid memories of running away from her own mother's hairbrush, leading to a childhood of chopped off hair and people thinking she was a boy because her name was Rikki! Determined to not have her children face the same challenges, Rikki set her mind to developing a detangling brush that would provide both detangling and peace in the home. With the help of a few product designers and Rikki's vision, the Knot Genie was born. Finally a detangling product that did what it said it did; helping to not only detangle but increase children's independence. A brush that was so effective yet gentle that even children with sensory issues wanted to use it. A product that has gone from a means to help children to one that adults and hair styling professionals can't live without. All because a smart and caring mom stepped up and wanted to make a difference. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Erin S.
Kentwood
This brush does work great, but my kids are a little bit to little they don't have enough hair yet and it hurts their heads. My hair is to thick for it .
Dinah G.
OBSESSED!!!! I loved it so much, I purchased another one for my purse. I do wish it had a handle, and I hear they make it with a handle now. I have such long hair and it can be difficult to brush through it holding it while I brush. BUT, it takes out my knots like no other brush and what I love about it, there is no pulling on my hair. I also do not have large clumps of hair after combing. GREAT brush!!! My fav!!!
Tabitha M.
South Shore, KY
My 2 year old had such bad tangles but since getting this she actually sits still while I brush her hair. I also used it on mine and it didn't hurt it actually helped and got through my tangles even with wet hair.
Helen R.
Amazing brush! We have two of these, because I loved the first so much. It's fantastic at de-tangling my daughter's thick, wavy hair, and I've even started using it. Glides right through when wet or dry!
Shannon K.
Star City, AR
I have this brush, and let me tell you...it was money well spent! I have really thick hair,and it's really hard to comb when it's wet. This brush just glides right through it! Highly recommended!!!
Christiana H.
Edmond, Oklahoma
Bristles are too sharp and scratch my head. very painful. if it wasn't painful I'd use it daily
Lanna C.
Vista, CA
Love Love this brush! Have two daughters and myself who need it. It works so good I never hear crying anymore when it's time to brush!
Danielle M.
These brushes are a miracle! the bristles on them are super flexible so they glide right through knotted hair
Dee J.
I picked this up at Sallys. I'm always on the hunt for anything with the words de-tangling in it. My little girl has very thick and tangly hair. With this brush, the tears were minimal and it helps me get through wash day with ease.. A must have.
Mariah K.
Obsessed with this brush! My little sisters use it and so do I! I have no clue how it works but it DOES! I love that it feels just like brushing through hair as usual, but I don't feel the slightest tug from knots! I have a sensitive scalp so this brush is absolutely perfect for me and it is super great for young kids, too!