Knorr Vegetal

by Knorr

Descubre Knorr® Caldo: Vegetal. Disfruta una manera fácil y vegetariana de mejorar el sabor de tus recetas favoritas con una combinación de vegetales y especias.

How good is the taste ?
Start your review of Knorr Vegetal!
South Hadley, MA
These take forever to dissolve and they require several to get any flavor out of them... I definitely prefer to just buy the liquid broth.
My favorite bouillon! Always keep some on hand and I sub it in everything and anything you would use regular chicken or beef broth.
Upper Darby, pa
Los mejores cubitos ,los uso para todo tipo de comida le da un sabor increíble y el precio es muy manejable
Pawleys Isl, SC
1,109 reviews
Purchased at: Publix
I love this vegetable bouillon. I haven’t been feeling the best and so this has been my dinner the past couple nights and it’s perfect for the cold I am fighting off. I just add it to boiling water and drink it up.
si los he usado y en verdad la marca es bueno es, le da muchisimo condimento a la comida y la deja mucho mas sasonada
Boone, NC
These work best for vegetable soups, but you could also use it in chicken noodle soups for a different type of flavor! All around this was a smart move by Knorr, who famously make chicken bouillon. I know vegetarians around the world are rejoicing in being able to make more easy, flavorful food.
Killeen, TX
Great alternative to liquid stocks/broths. Add tons of flavor without being too salty. Have a great shelf life so you're not left having to discard any unused portions.
Fort Pierce, FL
Deep vegetable base of flavor. use it a lot in veggie soups and sometimes mix with chicken stock for both flavors. can't go wrong
Long Beach, CA
The magical cube is what I consider it. Makes soup that much tastier when you have this baby on hand. 😊
Butte, MT
My favorite use for these is to throw them in rice! It has a good flavor that even my picky kids can appreciate! It isn't 100% healthy, but it's better than other products out there. For those with a rice cooker, simply throw a couple cubes in and turn it on. Mix it up at the end and your good to go!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...