Knorr Vegetable Recipe Mix uploaded by Vanessa M.Knorr Vegetable Recipe Mix uploaded by Desta S.

BY NONE

Dehydrated vegetables Potato starch Salt see more...

Buy on Target*
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Beverly, NJ
This is the best to make spinach dip.A great frest snack for summer time. Good with crackers, chips and bread!
Sherice W.
Sherice W.
Foodie Expert
It's the very best I made some spinach dip for a party and everyone was asking what I used for it. And I also use Knorr products. even the guacamole is great if you haven't tried it go out and get it.
Gabby S.
Gabby S.
Foodie Expert
This spice mix for your guacamole is great it's not too spicy as a matter of fact it isn't spicy and I loveee
Claudia B.
Claudia B.
This is definitely the best thing ever especially when used to make a spinach artichoke dip!
Lindsay E.
Lindsay E.
Yuma, AZ
Foodie Expert
These mixes are awesome. I love hat they are versatile and can be added to many dishes for a change of flavor.
Meagon O.
Meagon O.
These mixes are great! the side dishes can be paired perfectly with protein for a balanced meal
Megan M.
Megan M.
Huntersville, NC
Foodie Expert
I agree with the previous comment. All their dip mixes are excellent! Put them in a bread bowl and you have the best dip.
Cara P.
Cara P.
Union, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love this product for its spinach dip recipe, I usually make it with the water chestnuts but ill chop them as fine as possible. It changes things up for parties rather than the standard french onion dip. I love to serve it with fresh cut veggies like cucumbers, carrots, and celery. I will also serve it with crackers.
Julie G.
Julie G.
Roy, WA
The Knorr spinach dip is the best tasting dip. I like to put it in a bread bowl. Do you like bread bowls?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bowling green, KY
I use this in my "secret" spinage dip recipe. Everyone loves and requests this for every gathering and I think it is too funny considering how simple it is to make! This stuff rocks!