Knorr® Vegetable Bouillon uploaded by Kristen  M.

BY KNORR

A savory blend of vegetables and seasonings, our Vegetable Bouillon adds amazing flavor while keeping your recipe vegetarian. It's a quick and easy way to make dishes like our Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes even more delectable.

Buy on Amazon
Suidolem M.
JERSEY CITY, NJ
I love Knorrs these little guys are the best. They come in perfect measurement for any dish your going to prepare. I use it as regular broth for those times I'm sick or when I just need some warm broth to sip on, I add it to soups and stews that I make and I even use them to make gravy. They can be stored well without taking up much room. They are always in my kitchen right next to my other seasonings.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
If you are vegetarian this is a handy product!
I always keep these on hand for gravy, soup, or to spice something up for those times when we have a vegetarian over for dinner or attending an event. It's an easy and tasty addition to any meal. The possibilities are endless. I would full recommend giving this a try or replacing your beef bouillon. I couldn't tell the difference honestly.
Amela A.
Fairview Park, OH
My 11 year old son loves chicken soup . So every day I use knorr cubes to make delicious and super tasty soup . This product I use in my kitchen on the daily basis and will highly recommend it to all the moms out there . Use Knorr cook with it its very tasty and I promise your kids will love it
Constanze M.
I grew up to my mother and grandmother using this for many sauces (gravy types), soups and casseroles I think it really is a staple in German cuisine (I was surprised to find out it is also common in Hispanic countries) and just gives a great flavor. Only bad thing I think is that this product isn't as natural and contains a lot of sodium. Still use it all the time though!
Rocky J.
Boone, NC
These work best for vegetable soups, but you could also use it in chicken noodle soups for a different type of flavor! All around this was a smart move by Knorr, who famously make chicken bouillon. I know vegetarians around the world are rejoicing in being able to make more easy, flavorful food.
Tammy W.
This is not my favorite vegetable bouillon, but I'm glad it exists. When I was a poor, entry-level vegetarian, I used this frequently. Since then, I've branched out to slightly more expensive bouillons (and some lower-sodium options), but this is a safe go-to staple if you've got nothing else around. Hey, cruelty-free is always a big plus.
Kristen  M.
Pawtucket, RI
Omg I love knorr bouillon cubes in almost all my diner meals. It flavor your meat so yummy .. I also use it in my rice dishes.. My husband can't eat meat with out it.. Knorr is his favorite meat season ... We cook a lot of Portuguese food and its in all of it . From seafood to steak can't live with out it!!!
Stefanie S.
Kingsland, TX
Love these! This is the only brand I buy. I even use these when a recipe calls for Chicken broth because the flavor is just so good. I use this product on a weekly basis from everything to soups, sauces, crock pot meals, etc.
Fatima R.
Fairfax, VA
Use this in practically everything! So much flavor in a little size. You can add this into any dish that has some Liquid in it. There is a lot of Salt already in the cubes so I normally leave the salt out or add a little more at the end if I need it.
Kaira J.
Akron, OH
I love using these, so much cheaper and way easier to store to use these instead of keeping cans of vegetable broth in the cabinets. As a vegetarian I use these as a chicken broth substitute and its amazing!