BY KNORR #1 in Chicken

Add wonderful nuance to your dishes with this delicious mix of tomato and chicken flavors enhanced with onions, parsley and spices. Perfect for sauces, rice, stews and soups like this Chicken & Roasted Vegetable Tortilla Soup.

• Does anyone else use Knorr® Tomato With Chicken Granulat...1 Answers
  • In what foods I can use tomato broth?1 Answers
  • Does anyone have a yummy recipe to share?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Denisse G.
Very useful for a lot of meals at the kitchen. I love this presentation because let me add the amount that I am most comfortable with to my dishes so I think is great and you could find it with a reasonable price.
Denise R.
Lancaster, TX
I use this to make my spanish rice. Its so good I do like the powder better than the bullion cubes. The powder breaks up easier and puts out more tomato flavoring.
Tomi O.
I use this seasoning in all my foods. It has a really nice chicken flavor. It can be found in most stores that sell groceries (Walmart, food4less etc). Compared to other seasonings, this is the best and I would definitely recommend.
Kate O.
Beaufort, SC
Used this to make a Filipino chicken stew recipe. The recipe is similar to chicken adobo, but uses tomato base instead of the soy sauce base.
This helped with making the stew taste delicious!!!
Yazmin C.
Sherman, TX
I use this every single day. Not a day goes by that I don't use this either in beef, chicken, soups, rice. It can never be missing In my house hold. I love it and I love how flavorful it is.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
Purchased at: Kroger
Love this knorrs tomato with chicken granulated buillon. I use it in my rice, soups and other things it's delicious and goes a long long way. Definitely recommend
Crystal C.
It's a must have product for making rice, soups of stars or any type. It gives flavor to the food . Yes, I would definitely but it again once I run out of the product.
Rocio R.
Carson
Purchased at: Kroger
this product, aswell as the chicken flavoring is the bomb.com. i love making red rice with this and it always comes out good. you can use this is almost everything to get flavor.
Norma R.
colorado❄️
I always have knorr tomato bouillon with chicken flavor at my house. I use this to give my food flavor. This is the key of making good tasting rice. Once my rice is nice and toasty, i add a can of tomato sauce and water. Once i add my water i add this seasoning to it and mix.. i dont have to add salt because the chicken flavor gives it taste. I then cover my pan and let it cook. You will always find these seasoning at any hispanic home!
Melissa D.
Northhollywood, CA
I love this Knorr salt!! I use this to make a Mexican rice with veggies.. I only use alittle.it has its good taste of tomatoe. I buy this at supermarkets like Vallarta. Yes I'm so satisfied with this..
michelle w.
roy, UT
Does anyone have a yummy recipe to share?
PATRICIA G.
In what foods I can use tomato broth?
CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
Does anyone else use Knorr® Tomato With Chicken Granulated Bouillon To make rice?