BY KNORR

Enjoy this delicious mix of tomato and chicken flavors enhanced with onion, parsley and spices in any dish. Great with rice, soups, stews, chicken and vegetables.

Buy on Walmart
Suidolem M.
Jersey City, NJ
I love Knorrs these little guys are the best. They come in perfect measurement for any dish your going to prepare. I use it as regular broth for those times I'm sick or when I just need some warm broth to sip on, I add it to soups and stews that I make and I even use them to make gravy. They can be stored well without taking up much room. They are always in my kitchen right next to my other seasonings.
Cynthia A.
W Valley City, UT
I use this a lot whenever am making Spanish rice or homemade soups. I feel that adding this enhances the flavor of the food. I prefer to use the powder version on this instead of the cubes as I feel it dissolves faster, This is a must.
Stephanie A.
Webster, TX
It takes Just one cube and your dish will be so full of flavor. I've used it to make mexican rice and the flavor is like you've just cut tomatoes and placed them in your skillet. I will keep purchasing this.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
We use these in our soups. Much cheaper than the base we originally use and more affordable. Many flavors just shop around. Works great in a slow cooker. Don't have to add much!
Ariel W.
Apple Valley, CA
I use this to make Mexican rice. My husband would eat just the mexican rice for for dinner every night if he could. The rice just isn't the same without this so I swear by it! I always have it in my kitchen.
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
I used to use this brand a lot for all my soup and stew recipes. It is too salty and contains a lot of MSG so I stopped using it and found healthier alternative. It is easy to use but not healthy and would not recommend it.
drayden V.
Pearl City, HI
I use this when I cook with pasta since it gives it that tomato flavor with the hint of chicken. I use it to make chicken Parmesan or lasagne it gives it s richer flavor.
Adriana L.
Sebring, FL
These is the best cubes that I have come across when I want to make a soup. Any kind of soup just add a cube of knorr tomatoe and the flavor is great. Just love it if always have a box in my pantry can't be without it
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
Ive just started using this seasoning for my chicken and it comes out so bomb ! I use this in adittion to alittle paprika and they flavor is insane. Its chepa not that bad of price. Totally recommend.
gabriela D.
Love this stuff I always use it wen I cook. I feel like it is just the perfect touch to all dishes. It's just as easy as adding salt. I use it pretty much everyday. I really love this product. I 100% recommend it
Tracy C.
El Paso, TX
What's your favorite recipe to use these in?
Jazmin R.
Don't they say this is bad for your health
Marisa S.