BY KNORR

Knorr Tomato Bouillon With Chicken Flavor: With other natural flavor As always fat free and cholesterol free see more...

Jennifer P.
Leeds, AL
I always have chicken and beef bouillon in my kitchen shelves along with the spices, but I'd never heard of tomato bouillon until I spotted it on the shelves in my nearby Fresh and Easy Neighborhood Market. What is this, I wondered? And it was also chicken flavored. It was in a 7.9-ounce jar. I bought it out of curiosity and I've used it in several home-prepared soups and stews. It's quite good and adds a nice taste. I go carefully with the amount because it has a very high sodium content. Along this line, I never add salt to the mixture when I use this product. Well it will take a bit more experimenting with it but so far I'm rather pleased with my new spice acquisition.
Denise S.
I use this product at least once a week. It is a staple in my cupboard. I like that it is granulated, rather than a cube. When making my rice ,I still use onion,tomatoes and chicken broth, but after adding this bouillon, the rice has an extra yummy kick to it. I also use it in soups and tomato sauce. It is my go to
Mary O.
Reno, NV
This is one of my favorite flavors to have for when I make my tomato sauce and want a meat flavor without the meat. I think that there are just enough packets in this bottle too for my needs.
Kelly M.
Conklin , MI
I like to use bouillon to make soups. Ive used this brand before, it wasn't my favorite but it was not awful. The flavor isn't overwhelming which is nice, but it also isn't very powerful.
Julie S.
Norfolk, VA
It's rare to find these since I usually have to find them at the local Filipino store, but they are so worth it! Just add these to anything or especially stir fry, they are the best!
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
My mom always used these in the kitchen when I grew up and now they're always in my cupboards as well. Definitely a staple I always stock back up when I'm close to running out
Judith R.
Alhambra , CA
Gives it flavor to anything and everything!
I'm not much of a cook fan but if I need to I can definitely count on this one flavor to make it that much more better and tastier
Ana Cristina A.
MIAMI
Good brand, but prefer the more natural, the flavors are very strong, to flavor works well, but use it straight from the can is not very convenient for me. next time I will risk another brand.
Beth M.
Morganton, NC
We add this in with our soup when we make it . It gives the soup a very good flavor. I like how they are individually wrapped and not just the seasoning in the bottle.
Teri Y.
I use when i make rice and it gives it a great flavor. I also use when i make fideo/vermicilli. No addititional salt needed since this does have plenty of it, however.