BY KNORR

With other natural flavor. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Laura C.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
Ive just started using this seasoning for my chicken and it comes out so bomb ! I use this in adittion to alittle paprika and they flavor is insane. Its chepa not that bad of price. Totally recommend.
Yztla r.
Yztla r.
Foodie Expert
These make your Mexican rice come out so bomb.com . I also use these in chicken soup ( but the chicken flavor without the tomato) and for vegetable soup like minestrone. So good.
Bella D.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
We use these in our soups. Much cheaper than the base we originally use and more affordable. Many flavors just shop around. Works great in a slow cooker. Don't have to add much!
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
Foodie Expert
Great seasoning, I use this one and the powder version of it. Love to use it on Mexican rice or my tomato soups for my girls. Will make your dish taste much better with it.
Yes G.
Yes G.
Foodie Expert
Have been using knoorr bullion cubes forever. Great to flavor Mexican rice using this tomato flavor or my preference chicken flavor. Only brand I buy.
Cheyenne A.
Cheyenne A.
Foodie Expert
Great flavor to many meals easy just pop it in and it add plenty of flavor to any chicken meal and kids love it
Lourdes R.
Lourdes R.
Foodie Expert
Very good product for chicken or soup amazing rich taste I feel like it gives it the taste it needs
lena O.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Very good product it has great flavor I love it I'm my Mexican rice and some cup of noodles
Suidolem M.
Suidolem M.
Jersey City, NJ
I love Knorrs these little guys are the best. They come in perfect measurement for any dish your going to prepare. I use it as regular broth for those times I'm sick or when I just need some warm broth to sip on, I add it to soups and stews that I make and I even use them to make gravy. They can be stored well without taking up much room. They are always in my kitchen right next to my other seasonings.
Tamara K.
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
Foodie Expert
I used to use this brand a lot for all my soup and stew recipes. It is too salty and contains a lot of MSG so I stopped using it and found healthier alternative. It is easy to use but not healthy and would not recommend it.
Tracy C.
Tracy C.
Fort belvoir, VA
What's your favorite recipe to use these in?
Jazmin R.
Jazmin R.
Don't they say this is bad for your health
Marisa S.